What do you want to play?

Crab Fear.1624

I would like to be able to play a D/D ele again, or core engi like the good old days. I mostly play Sword weaver in place of the D/D ele, and have been finding mes fun before everyone complained about them, but have not played much as I don't enjoy getting salty PM's for playing a class I like. I'm sure you can relae on Rev, for the opposite reason though. Also been playing some S/D thief which I feel is still balanced really well, and sometimes some holosmith.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I main thief and rev. i am sad that rev is how it is, and thief is coming along the rev path too. I do not want to play a Pistol Pistol thief of Rifle deadeye. I want to play a melee styled rogue.

Frosty playing rev 24/7 . After this defensive autoprocs nerfs you actually can try to play rev . (as for melee 'stylet rogue' how about le balanced s/d?:D)

@Odik.4587 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I main thief and rev. i am sad that rev is how it is, and thief is coming along the rev path too. I do not want to play a Pistol Pistol thief of Rifle deadeye. I want to play a melee styled rogue.

Frosty playing rev 24/7 . After this defensive autoprocs nerfs you actually can try to play rev . (as for melee 'stylet rogue' how about le balanced s/d?:D)

balanced always means punching bag

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

Is dagger/dagger daredevil OP? I know a guy who got legend many times but he doesnt care for rank so he just playing for fun/chest farming :)So why not?

@Odik.4587 said:

Is dagger/dagger daredevil OP? I know a guy who got legend many times but he doesnt care for rank so he just playing for fun/chest farming :)So why not?

naw its not op. it take a lot of skill

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

Also not condi , power . So why you wont play revenant ? Its should be more viable now and better than d/d power thief lel

@Odik.4587 said:

Also not condi , power . So why you wont play revenant ? Its should be more viable now and better than d/d power thief lel

sorry if i was misleading. i play my potato as much as my potahto

I wanna play renegade so I settled for Herald. Can't believe renegade still isn't fixed, cause till this day u can still walk out of AOE without dodging.

I wanna play berserker but seriously the only 1 stack of AH on berserker, compared with core warrior's constant buffs to damage and sustain. And the power inflation PoF brought just make it a death sentence to play power berserker without massive, and massively outplaying your opposition. while core war shits out might and healing with absurd ease compared to that. So fine macebow then? Welp they gutted the condis on mace f1 and recently the confu is just a massive nerf. U could play macebow with eternal champion but now u need king of fires. and running without proper stbaility or stunbreaks is a deaths sentence for most builds.

So the only viable option is well to go full ragezerker. and then u play a class with 9 sec weapon swap, no condi cleanse, 1 stack of AH. slow. that is the berserker build right now.

My dream would be able to play Ventari rev as a legit support rather than a bunker knockback cheese spammer. It's still sad to me that THAT is what made Ventari "meta" for a season. Sadly I think it's a hopeless dream. It will never be able to handle the powercreep of PoF unless it has some serious changes.

@Crinn.7864 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:I want to play power reaper

but nope

It's not bad once you get used to it. just hard. I run GS/Staff with very few issues apart from the mesmer thing.

I have over 2000 matches on reaper alone. I like to think that I'm used to the whole Reaper thing at this point.

I didn't notice I was responding to you, of all people.oof.gifI still like it though.

I kinda miss the old D/D ele but the S/D Weaver is shaping up to be a nice replacement. The Fire3 change killed main dagger for me anyways.

Missing my Tempest too, I like supports but FB is not my thing and nothing else is worth playing :<

Other than that, idk. Axe/Lb war used to be really fun too.

Guardian and Reaper. Guardian is okish now with the core dps (I refuse to play lamebrand so dont go there) spec but I miss plaing the pre nerf condi Reaper was one of the funnest builds I ever played. Sure I could play it now and probably do middling with it but don't kid yourselves its like 65% of what it was in the good old days.

wish condi renegade using the bow was an actual thing, even power renegade is better. But yeah, I've been doing decent with power rev in gold 3, switched out shiro for Jalis and have seen a lot more success. Them hammers and ghost brick road have been saving my ass a lot. With the newish offhand sword having a shadowstep I don't really need phase traversal. And there isn't much else that shiro offers besides the stun break, but I've already got easy access to that.

Archived