Should Hard CC Skills Rip Stability Despite Aegis?

Chilli.2976

So if a core guard pops his f3 to block your CC that’s not ok?Aegis isn’t a problem. Firebrand powercreeping into aegis spamfest (nerfed now but still) is the problem you’re having.

And cc skills ripping stability is basically saying “let’s remove stability from the game, I don’t like it.”

Then again you have things like steal which are very well designed, are not broken, have plenty of counterplay and encourage to not random dodge.

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:So if a core guard pops his f3 to block your CC that’s not ok?Aegis isn’t a problem. Firebrand powercreeping into aegis spamfest (nerfed now but still) is the problem you’re having.

And cc skills ripping stability is basically saying “let’s remove stability from the game, I don’t like it.”

Then again you have things like steal which are very well designed, are not broken, have plenty of counterplay and encourage to not random dodge.

I was trying to suggest this for large CD skills with CC attached to them like holosmith eilte, revenant hammer 5 (see I am showing love) etc.

You should have to pay attention to boons and condis.

Especially as a reaper (who has VERY limited access to stab and no access to aegis other than a shitty signet rune), this would be completely bogus.

Why not just limit ridiculous ability to spam OP boons? :D

@Chilli.2976 said:

@"BeLZedaR.4790" said:So if a core guard pops his f3 to block your CC that’s not ok?Aegis isn’t a problem. Firebrand powercreeping into aegis spamfest (nerfed now but still) is the problem you’re having.

I was trying to suggest this for large CD skills with CC attached to them like holosmith eilte, revenant hammer 5 (see I am showing love) etc.

You could make an argument for giving, on a case by case basis, big cc skills with big tells like drop the hammer, prime light beam, and chaotic release unblockability, and cc ignoring capabilities similar thief's bountiful theft + sleight of hand combo. However your poll presents a blanket statement of "CCs WITH a CD" which is litterally all of them except for certain thief initiative based cc's like head-shot and pistol-whip.

Archived