Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED] - Page 15 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED]

Comments

• Patch didn't work, and now I can't log on to any character. Think I will just try again tomorrow. Sorry for your long night, stay safe going home. :)

• jbolene.4352jbolene.4352 Member ✭✭

still broken after patch, times out at a bit over 2 min load time, then cant get back on

• Same here. And having difficulties getting back into the game on any character (trying characters in Tyria first, as that worked earlier). Sorry Anet, I know you guys must be tired.

• Second time is the charm. I am in the instance now.

• Ayli.1027Ayli.1027 Member ✭✭

As soon as I got into the desert after the latest patch I crashed. Network error: Code=1083:5:7:1596:101
    Can't get into the game atm.

• Black Wolf.7348Black Wolf.7348 Member
    edited June 27, 2018

client lost connection to server, in the middle of the quest inside the portal, which this newest patch is said have fixed hte issues. though it didnt list any error, it just said lost connection to server.
    Edit: trying to log back in on my character in desert highlands and I get error code 1083 again. kitten

• And then got disconnected. 7:11:3:191:101

• Omg the new patch made it even worse. Can't even login. Stop putting bandages on it and get it actually fixed dang it.

• staringcenter.5013staringcenter.5013 Member ✭✭
    edited June 27, 2018

Tried loading into Forearmed is Forewarned at about 9:30 EST and got a network error. The error code that I am receiving is 1083:5:7:1596:101.

Edit: I am now able to log in.

J Sword
    Server: EBay

• michelada.2947michelada.2947 Member ✭✭✭

can't login now

• This is especially fun for me. When I drop, I get to play a coin toss drinking game of "Did my internet die again, or was the server tazed?"

• Game is still broken....

• JDub.1530JDub.1530 Member ✭✭✭

You should have just NOT patched until you had a majority of the issues resolved. I tried the instance after the latest patch, and now I'm locked out of ALL characters. I have yet to find a workaround that will let me play on any of my characters.

• Tomorrow? Well that sucks. I was playing fine until this patch and now I can't log in on any character.
    Thanks for the hard work? I guess???

• Faffin.6741Faffin.6741 Member ✭✭

New fix made it worse. Logged in once, left pvp lobby to go back to Desert Highlands, clicked continue story, and only got as far as the loading screen before getting the same old network error. Now I can't log in on any other toon, even after waiting for a while.

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    We have another update on the connectivity issues: We still are hoping to have another hotfix this evening that will address some issues and may potentially resolve the issue blocking story progress at "Forearmed is Forewarned" as well. This particular bug is unique to our Live environment and did not appear in any of our pre-Live testing. We appreciate your continued patience as we take the time to investigate the issue. We’ll update you when we have further information.

downloaded the new build. i'm getting the exact same error still and cannot load any character into the game.

• Vyrulisse.1246Vyrulisse.1246 Member ✭✭✭

Awesome. Glad for that extra time for polish...

• Egorum.9506Egorum.9506 Member ✭✭✭

You guys need to remove it until it's fixed, now we can't even log into the game at all

• TexZero.7910TexZero.7910 Member ✭✭✭✭

Map load info shows that the client isn't even trying to download. Sits at 0/0 assest and doesn't pull any data from the associated Instance IP after 90 seconds of trying it errors out with a 7:something code. Then attempting to use said character returns 1083 again.

• I can't log into my main character now. Maybe he'll be free from purgatory soon.

• @Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:
    This afternoon’s build corrected several bugs and issues, but we want you to know that we’re aware that not all issues were fully corrected with the build, including one blocking player progress in “Forearmed is Forewarned.” We will continue to work on the remaining issues and will post an update tomorrow morning to let you know the status of those efforts.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience. Please know that we understand the impact this is having and we are doing what we can to resolve this quickly and get everyone into the episode. We’re looking forward as much as you are to this being resolved and everyone being able to play.

So is this fixed or not?
    This is from the latest patchnotes:

Fixed an issue that blocked quest progress after players talked to the Primeval Queens or rendezvoused with Taimi and Blish at the portal in the "Forearmed Is Forewarned" chapter of the Living World episode "Long Live the Lich."

• Draeyon.4392Draeyon.4392 Member ✭✭

I just DC'ed from the first story instance. Got further than I did before the patch but lost connection when the Pact ship arrives. Also getting a network error message now and cannot get back into the game.

• My server I can't get to the Doc 6 docks

• My husband and I were able to get into the first instance and play through for about 10-15 minutes before crashing! Yay! Getting closer! Thank you for the updates, and for the entire team's work on this. Today must have been and is still being one heck of a rough day for everyone working so hard to get this running as beautifully as I know it ultimately will! We're cheering you on! <3

• Shamdon.6512Shamdon.6512 Member ✭✭

While attempting to any character, I net network error code=1083:5:7:1596:101, thus causing the reload launcher loop.

The only thing in the void you should fear is me.

• @Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:
    This afternoon’s build corrected several bugs and issues, but we want you to know that we’re aware that not all issues were fully corrected with the build, including one blocking player progress in “Forearmed is Forewarned.” We will continue to work on the remaining issues and will post an update tomorrow morning to let you know the status of those efforts.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience. Please know that we understand the impact this is having and we are doing what we can to resolve this quickly and get everyone into the episode. We’re looking forward as much as you are to this being resolved and everyone being able to play.

I'm on the dev side, but I fear for the AMA on this episode.

• nSan.4251nSan.4251 Member ✭✭

30 seconds in instead of 5 seconds in the instance before a crash...at least that's something...

• It's times like these that drive me away from GW2 and into the loving arms of another game. If you want to retain players ANet, this is not the way to do it.

• Sirian.3689Sirian.3689 Member ✭✭

Has to be your new login code. Fix did not work, afterwards rebooting computer did not work to fix net error.

• bug again, crash and crash. I can go in second part of the story but i crash 1mn later ... so it's the sameeee

• Zaraki.5784Zaraki.5784 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's the same as it was pre-patch for me :(

"Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never be able to injure you!"
    The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

• Rabe.2456Rabe.2456 Member ✭✭

Eh, it's alright, had a freaking blast in map chat for 5 hours. xD

• Still having 1083 errors, I moved my day off to play this... SIGH, I'm losing faith in the game I have been playing since GW1 Beta

• Hmm, lets hold the patch so we make it great. Patch releases Oh nothing works, maybe we should have actually double checked our code or something. Alright I'm sorry, I may not be a game dev. or have that as my major, but like really? Someone fell down on their job and what do I get for it? Seven hours waiting for something that will be updated 24 from now when I'm having to reconcile payroll? Gotcha, sounds like a Solid Plan.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.