When was the last server update for NA?

hunkamania.7561

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@shiri.4257 said:Mag blackout puts half the servers on blackout.

lol, it's not a coordinated blackout. Just a lot of ppl left the game or the server. Being down in dumpster tier pushed a lot of players and guilds away, and seems the effect is starting to snowball. Server is disorganized af, average fighter quality has dropped, and even in NA prime we rarely queue EBG anymore. This may actually be the death spiral of a server we're witnessing, self-inflicted or not. /shrug idk

Oh it's self inflicted, no doubt about that. I've seen the chat from over the past few days, have to laugh at the delusional people who think they can suddenly ppt their way out of t4, that the kdr is suppose to improve even though was already leading in kdr most weeks for the past 2 years, oh and they thought they could hold kain in t4 lmao.

Yes fighter quality has dropped, that's what happens when a bunch of players from mag leave(supposedly they all bad and useless anyways!) and you're left with mostly link players for your zergs. Xushin ppting ktraining for 6 hours a day just to try and roll blue color next week in the t4 match and it couldn't be done. But hey, at least there isn't anymore queues and one pushing db is good enough for those guys. It's like the big mouths gave no forethought of the consequences for their ridicule.

[vr] can be the mag elite guild now[cth] the ppters that will keep mag afloat[war] the ghost guild[we] got lost roaming into real life[ez] likes the clap

@XenesisII.1540 said:Oh it's self inflicted, no doubt about that. I've seen the chat from over the past few days, have to laugh at the delusional people who think they can suddenly ppt their way out of t4, that the kdr is suppose to improve even though was already leading in kdr most weeks for the past 2 years, oh and they thought they could hold kain in t4 lmao.

Yes fighter quality has dropped, that's what happens when a bunch of players from mag leave(supposedly they all bad and useless anyways!) and you're left with mostly link players for your zergs. Xushin ppting ktraining for 6 hours a day just to try and roll blue color next week in the t4 match and it couldn't be done. But hey, at least there isn't anymore queues and one pushing db is good enough for those guys. It's like the big mouths gave no forethought of the consequences for their ridicule.

Definitely self inflicted, as for giving forethought many of them have moved to FA and are doing the same thing.

tbh, the way things have been going the past couple weeks, I'm beginning to consider bailing out, myself. Never thought I'd say that. While there are still people I like on the server, I don't want to be in T4 for the foreseeable future. The poor combat from the servers that belong in T4 is depressing, and the general inability of Mag to fight KN competitively or even deal with TC blobs last week was even moreso. It's just an overall lack of getting anything done, and the lulz of /t aren't cutting it anymore. I'll maybe give it one more week to see if there is any improvement from us opening and getting a link.

Mag is red next week.DB and YB again.It's been open a few days, I highly doubt anyone is scrambling to get back on Mag now that like 5+ guilds have moved in the the last week. But then certain people wanted people to leave Mag in the first place, sooo their wish was granted.FC is not going to save Mag ppt.RIP Mag.

SBI is extremely desolate all last week and started fresh again at reset. We have outnumbered buff almost constantly on ebg starting an hour after reset. Ive only been playing wvw regularly for a few weeks but from the chat this is not normal for the server. The green server has more points than the other 2 combined and the other 2 are 2 server links. This has been so miserable just getting mowed over by massive groups of mindless auto attackers. You couldnt pay me to play wvw pass the diamond chest, completely unbalanced pathetic experience. You should be allowed to move without penalty when unbalanced strings of weeks happen like this, no one wants to 1 v10 for weeks straight. Who decides what server goes against us, they should take a serious look at ours ASAP.

@Trae.2384 said:SBI is extremely desolate all last week and started fresh again at reset. We have outnumbered buff almost constantly on ebg starting an hour after reset. Ive only been playing wvw regularly for a few weeks but from the chat this is not normal for the server. The green server has more points than the other 2 combined and the other 2 are 2 server links. This has been so miserable just getting mowed over by massive groups of mindless auto attackers. You couldnt pay me to play wvw pass the diamond chest, completely unbalanced pathetic experience. You should be allowed to move without penalty when unbalanced strings of weeks happen like this, no one wants to 1 v10 for weeks straight. Who decides what server goes against us, they should take a serious look at ours ASAP.

SBI has been a server that bounces between T2 and T3 mostly. We got linked with Kaineng the last few months, and Kaineng got a huge influx of players and guilds. Because of all the activity, we ended up in T1. Re-links happened last week, and Kaineng became a host server, as expected. I honestly believe Kaineng is significantly more active than SBI. Anyway, we are still in T1 without the actual server that got us there (Kaineng), and we just do not have the population to compete at that level at all. We can barely queue 1 map on reset right now. Many hoped to move down a tier last week, but JQ tanked super hard and we ended up not even losing the matchup. Things should be back to normal in a few weeks with more balanced matchups though. It's just a unique situation that happened, it's not normally like this.

@SkyShroud.2865 said:The usual bandwagon and stacking cycle, some server destack, some server stacked, burn some houses along the way while doing it.People need to call out against the lame hype shilling, it isn't 2013 anymore where there are a lot of houses you can burn

It's about to happen again, so don't be shocked :).

KN is just a strong server because it doesnt have that many pugs and its very guild centered as many guilds as a whole transferred there as a group.We're starting to get pugs now, and it's a dream pug server tbh because there is 24/7 guild tagging, but it's not thick in that regard yet.

We'll see if it holds up in against the more historically active/24 7 ppt servers in a week or two.

@Evolute.6239 said:

@SkyShroud.2865 said:The usual bandwagon and stacking cycle, some server destack, some server stacked, burn some houses along the way while doing it.People need to call out against the lame hype shilling, it isn't 2013 anymore where there are a lot of houses you can burn

KN is just a strong server because it doesnt have that many pugs and its very guild centered as many guilds as a whole transferred there as a group.We're starting to get pugs now, and it's a dream pug server tbh because there is 24/7 guild tagging, but it's not thick in that regard yet.

We'll see if it holds up in against the more historically active/24 7 ppt servers in a week or two.

KN doesn't has ocx I think? It is from its guest server. KN sea is also mainly consist of morning NA players so populations only come on like 11pm+ sea time. So, I doubt it can hold up at higher tiers especially against FA, FA can queue 1 map at prime sea if there's interesting things and easily 1.75 maps by 11pm+ sea time (if they still awake) but this link FA sea only stay in ebg, like a mini mag. The positive not so frustrating fighting thing against FA sea queue is they run in separate groups instead of one map blob. Maybe KN will replace SBI which is about to drop down due to lack of commanders.

Well, KN is expected to be host since 2 months ago when I notice the bandwagon on first week of the link, not a rocket science guess but off hours isn't something that can be maintained by bandwagoning. Only time will tell if their off hours can survive there.

edit: fix timing

All the people who got mag to T1 and farmed BG for months 1 year ago is still on Mag and will be on mag, we mostly lost all the bandwagoners who came after to leech kills in EBG and thought they were too good to actually have to join a squad comp up to kill people, the mag cloud LMAO. It is a good thing all hat cancer HUNT, TTD, cook left mag so that way I can actually get into EBG with a non T3 SMC again and farm men forever

Too bad mag has been holding smc for 20 hours, better throw more bandwagoners, heard FC people are getting annoyed enough to want to move already.If all the people who got mag to t1 and farmed bg for months are still on mag....... why can't mag get out of wet paperbag t4?Yeah no queue to get into ebg to the do the very same thing the bandwagon was doing, farming swords, gg.

@XenesisII.1540 said:Too bad mag has been holding smc for 20 hours, better throw more bandwagoners, heard FC people are getting annoyed enough to want to move already.If all the people who got mag to t1 and farmed bg for months are still on mag....... why can't mag get out of wet paperbag t4?Yeah no queue to get into ebg to the do the very same thing the bandwagon was doing, farming swords, gg.

There is no reason to move tho, i mean who are we gonna fight? BG?JQ?SBI?NSP?SoS? 0 fights only few servers with good NA are YB Kai, FA, and HoD, and they are not T1 they bounce around in the low tiers so why PPT to T1? i dont get it we dont care about PPT, as long there are bags we good, there are bags in T4 currently so who cares?

@SkyShroud.2865 said:

KN doesn't has ocx I think? It is from its guest server. KN sea is also mainly consist of morning NA players so populations only come on like 11pm+ sea time. So, I doubt it can hold up at higher tiers especially against FA, FA can queue 1 map at prime sea if there's interesting things and easily 1.75 maps by 11pm+ sea time (if they still awake) but this link FA sea only stay in ebg, like a mini mag. The positive not so frustrating fighting thing against FA sea queue is they run in separate groups instead of one map blob. Maybe KN will replace SBI which is about to drop down due to lack of commanders.

Well, KN is expected to be host since 2 months ago when I notice the bandwagon on first week of the link, not a rocket science guess but off hours isn't something that can be maintained by bandwagoning. Only time will tell if their off hours can survive there.

edit: fix timing

OCX has a lot, so much so that LATE had to transfer off because it would be boring. eN and ODA are on KN. We can map queue during OCX EBG sometimes.

Our dead hours are late sea and EU. By dead I mean the only ones who can command are NA people who happen to be off work :lol:

It's no where near FA but it's still pretty active.

Archived