3 tiers until alliance mode

b ranger b.9348

depends on the servers i guess but this week is barely any action out side of a small window during NA prime for around 9pm to 10:30 pm eastern time 1 hour 30 mins a day it feels like old wvw. My server is normally in t3 and t4 those are even worse to find any fights out side of that NA prime 9 to 10:30. Servers have like 4 to 5 guilds running for the whole week these days fighting stacked allaince servers is boring just condense asap. I guess most of the wvw players left in the game never saw when the mode was great had 4 to 5 guilds running in any given time zone people didnt just look for wins. What ever i guess just let the wheels fall off this boy and kill it. I enjoy all aspects of wvw roaming -zerging -defense- keep sieges just a lack of any action these days out side that narrow NA window makes it hard to log in and play any more. Some servers are so hollowed out now anet should just send ai bots out of the spawn to feed these stacked alliance servers would be about the same as what we got now

@Brian.1289 said:there is barely any action out side of NA prime in my match in t2 and its been like this for about a month people never fight and it just feels bad atm. How hard can it be to have the janitor at anet condense wvw to 3 tiers?

Well, that's because they all super stacked into a few servers? Maybe you can go find out those servers and guilds then tell your friends about them? Then maybe decide your next course of actions like super stack with them or create your own guild to go against that flow?

I will respect you if you chose the latter.

@SkyShroud.2865 said:

@Brian.1289 said:there is barely any action out side of NA prime in my match in t2 and its been like this for about a month people never fight and it just feels bad atm. How hard can it be to have the janitor at anet condense wvw to 3 tiers?

Well, that's because they all super stacked into a few servers? Maybe you can go find out those servers and guilds then tell your friends about them? Then maybe decide your next course of actions like super stack with them or create your own guild to go against that flow?

I will respect you if you chose the latter.

funny enough the best fight i have had recently was vs your're guild for about 1 hour 15 minutes 2 days or so ago on sbi bl. You all are good sports about coming out win or lose and outmanned not trying to hug the spawn when pushed back i had alot of fun and respect that play style not just looking for wins or blob down some thing smaller and weaker it was refreshing to see 6 years into the game. That was outside of that NA window but its so rare these days, i just wonder what others think about the current situation

Beastgate has been amusing in PST. Wish I had more time to raid against them. You can always tag up and lead us to glory.

Not to mention, not too many servers have as many no lifers as Beast Gate scouting for the realm, tiering up structures, and rallying on call. Start raid, finish raid, gather salt, and get ready for work is where most vets are atm

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:This is what happens when the community comes together and insults "pve'rs for coming into their game mode" and "only caring about rewards" now nobody plays.

This is what happens when pvers wont get their shinies overnight

Enjoying playing with nobody?

I am in EU, dont know what this "nobody" that you speak of is

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:This is what happens when the community comes together and insults "pve'rs for coming into their game mode" and "only caring about rewards" now nobody plays.

I am, it's easier to pve without being run over by zergs.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

Lol right, cuz turning all of wvw into eotm is happening in a vaccum.

I thought pvers like eotm, no?

@Voltekka.2375 said:

Nobody likes it, that's why its deserted. Just like wvw is/will be when they turn it into it.

Nobody likes it, that's why its deserted. Just like wvw is/will be when they turn it into it.

They dont like it cause they cant farm like they used to. Or level up their toons.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

They dont like it cause they cant farm like they used to. Or level up their toons.

Nobody liked it before either. EoTM was the solution to a problem with queues Anet had already solved by fixing the queue system.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

Nobody liked it before either. EoTM was the solution to a problem with queues Anet had already solved by fixing the queue system.

People liked it before, and that is a fact. Unless they preferred EotM's fast levelling, big karma, no fights with no need to make extra equipment (full zerk worked fine) because they were bored. Multiple instances, as well. Anet had shot themselves in the leg with eotm. Now it has the place it deserves. Waiting room for actual WvW.

I don't understand this? Are you saying WvW is empty?

Because I rarely cannot find a squad or commander to run with.

And I am in BG which, unless you moved, you are as well?

Now, rarely will there be two or three open coms on, but with the exception of some 'late night' (for NA times that is) or really early morning times, there is usually a commander running.

And generally a blob to fight.

Archived