Why SILENT nerfing ascended material drops in wvw???

Ragnarox.9601

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Ragnarox.9601 said:Why did anet silent nerfed ascended material drops in wvw, pretty much after expansion drop is gone from 2 in a day to 0 in 7 days. I just dont get it.

do you mean bloodstone and stuff?

no elonian leather and those...0 drops for 2 weeks, and prior to expansion 2 per day....

@Ragnarox.9601 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Ragnarox.9601 said:Why did anet silent nerfed ascended material drops in wvw, pretty much after expansion drop is gone from 2 in a day to 0 in 7 days. I just dont get it.

no elonian leather and those...0 drops for 2 weeks, and prior to expansion 2 per day....

oh got some yesterday. got your booster's on?

i know one guildy who gets atleast one good drop a day

@Eiffel.8937 said:hm cant remember to have gotten an ascended material drop at all how did you get them just from killing players where its mainly blues and greens as drop sometimes a rare and once a month maybe an exo ?

You get them from the Mist-Warped Packets and Mist-Warped Bundles you get from the Skirmish Track.

@Ragnarox.9601 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

I got 2 of them just today in eb with 1 hour playtime.

You'll have to describe how many drops you get total every day, how many ascended drops you got in e.g. each week in August and then also how many in the 7 days since PoF launched. 10 days isn't really enough time to establish a pattern.

Archived