[Vid] WvW Roaming with new insane dmg build (Chrono)

dubidubidubidu.5308

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@"Dawdler.8521" said:"new insane dmg build"

Yeah because zerker shatter mesmers are really mysterious concepts nowadays.

still a new build, that mesmer can make high dmg is nothing new but thats not what the title is about. the buff on tides of time is just new and insane.And as usual it doesnt make any sense. You're not even using a shield so I fail to see what tides of time does for your build. Also the build in your clips is not the same as the build shown in the end - you're clearly using full berserker or something without vitality in the clips and full marauder when showing the "same" build.

That burst build is just a frontloaded shatter chrono. They're ok, though weak to sustains, bursters and condi just like any other frontloaded shatter mesmer with the same gear and similar builds.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:"new insane dmg build"

Yeah because zerker shatter mesmers are really mysterious concepts nowadays.

still a new build, that mesmer can make high dmg is nothing new but thats not what the title is about. the buff on tides of time is just new and insane.And as usual it doesnt make any sense. You're not even using a shield so I fail to see what tides of time does for your build. Also the build in your clips is not the same as the build shown in the end - you're clearly using full berserker or something without vitality in the clips and full marauder when showing the "same" build.

That burst build is just a frontloaded shatter chrono. They're ok, though weak to sustains, bursters and condi just like any other frontloaded shatter mesmer with the same gear and similar builds.

i meant lost time not tide of time (there wasnt any buff to shield). and when you dont see a difference in builds than sry for you. i never saw anyone running exactly these traits and gear (incl rune and sigil combi). and when you cant see what difference 1-3 different traits with a different rune/sigli combi can make between all possible burstbuilds. (they are not the same only because they all can burst) than yea what can i do? maybe i dont usual make sense to you bc you are missing some stuff, dunno. anyway no clue why you are so negative but thats your problem not mine. i cant please everyone with my content so i dont even try. play what you want when you dont see any difference to other burst builds. i dont care at all. the build is new, i just made it for the vid, before the patch i played another chrono burst build, so thats why its new for me and the latest buff to the chrono tait is new too. end of story.

the build i show in the end is exactly the same i play, i show zerker wvw/ pve gear. only me standing in pvp bc there i have 2 windows to show traits and pve gear simultaniously give me the pvp amu marauder stats for more hp, sry when you cant distinguish between wvw and pvp gear. also in the end it doesnt matter if you run zerker or marauder, i even would recomment marauder armor and weapons instead full berserker. im just too lazy to craft that.

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@"LetoII.3782" said:Do EU rangers have something against signet of stone?Is it "cultural"? O.o

uuuhm dunno, if i remember right i saw quite few ranger running it, dunno if one of them is in the vid but when not than its just coincidence.

I saw a signet of the hunt in there..But yeah, I'm like wth is going on here <,<

@LetoII.3782 said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@LetoII.3782 said:Do EU rangers have something against signet of stone?Is it "cultural"? O.o

uuuhm dunno, if i remember right i saw quite few ranger running it, dunno if one of them is in the vid but when not than its just coincidence.

I saw a signet of the hunt in there..But yeah, I'm like wth is going on here <,<

haha dunno, i mean its wvw, ppl run whatever they want and enjoy the meta free zone when roaming ;)

@LetoII.3782 said:Yeah it's not a slight on your gameplay, we all run into scrubs.I just don't see the logic. How do you pass on the six second invuln? ><Maybe they like being in burst videos

well as an alternative they could just dodge i mostly dont inc out of nowhere on ppl they all (with very very few exceptions) could see me coming before i stealthed or i didnt even stealth at all ;) btw the 2 druids in the first min of the vid both had invul signet, they just used it before i start showing the fight in the vid (the fights are cut so you cant see it)

@Justine.6351 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:Yeah it's not a slight on your gameplay, we all run into scrubs.I just don't see the logic. How do you pass on the six second invuln? ><Maybe they like being in burst videos

It's 3 seconds in WvW and I assume they cannot fit it on their glass cannon skill bar.

There's also a passive which requires no utility slotIt's longer duration than the active which is lol

@LetoII.3782 said:

It's 3 seconds in WvW and I assume they cannot fit it on their glass cannon skill bar.

There's also a passive which requires no utility slotIt's longer duration than the active which is lol

the funny thing is, that the druids all had double stone signet (or at least one of them, the fights are just cut to the essentials so you cant see it) but it seems soulbeasts using something else for some reasons.

@"hobotnicax.7918" said:I know, nothing new, but, this video is a perfect example how silly GW2 has become. Zero respect to people who play these cancer builds and post videos as if they are some super pro player.

Jazz is a super pro PvP player. This "cancer" build (with variations) has been around since beta, and relies on setting up your multihit burst with medium health and the lowest armor value in the game. 1 dodge is how you counter it after the stun-trait was removed in case you didn't know. Given how phantasms no longer persist I would actually go so far to say that the damage is the same as core. Considering every profession got damage modifiers in their elite spec, this is just good gameplay. If you think the build is carrying, I highly suggest you check out more of Jazz's vids.

@rng.1024 said:

@"hobotnicax.7918" said:I know, nothing new, but, this video is a perfect example how silly GW2 has become. Zero respect to people who play these cancer builds and post videos as if they are some super pro player.

Jazz is a super pro PvP player. This "cancer" build (with variations) has been around since beta, and relies on setting up your multihit burst with medium health and the lowest armor value in the game. 1 dodge is how you counter it after the stun-trait was removed in case you didn't know. Given how phantasms no longer persist I would actually go so far to say that the damage is the same as core. Considering every profession got damage modifiers in their elite spec, this is just good gameplay. If you think the build is carrying, I highly suggest you check out more of Jazz's vids.

omg tries not to crythank you! <3

@hobotnicax.7918 said:I know, nothing new, but, this video is a perfect example how silly GW2 has become. Zero respect to people who play these cancer builds and post videos as if they are some super pro player.

I really would try playing the build before saying that, it's not easy given the amount of cheese roamers you run into, high to perma stealth, excessive mobility that makes this build look like a snail and damage so high 2 skills will kill you no matter what hits. Oh and in the top level roaming builds they're all on the same few builds so enjoy.

Don't get me wrong I do appreciate how GW2 has become so power creeped that things are stupid, Jazz does too I believe but your grievance is misplaced here.

@apharma.3741 said:

@hobotnicax.7918 said:I know, nothing new, but, this video is a perfect example how silly GW2 has become. Zero respect to people who play these cancer builds and post videos as if they are some super pro player.

I really would try playing the build before saying that, it's not easy given the amount of cheese roamers you run into, high to perma stealth, excessive mobility that makes this build look like a snail and damage so high 2 skills will kill you no matter what hits. Oh and in the top level roaming builds they're all on the same few builds so enjoy.

Don't get me wrong I do appreciate how GW2 has become so power creeped that things are stupid, Jazz does too I believe but your grievance is misplaced here.

indeed and i dont even deny that the dmg of this build is stupidly high too but at least compared to other classes builds (or mesmer condibuilds) having insane dmg this build dies with one/ max 2 playermistakes and cant facetank at all and also need to use more than 1-2 bottons and need to combo and to interrupt for this amount of dmg.

@"Jazz.4639" said:

the funny thing is, that the druids all had double stone signet (or at least one of them, the fights are just cut to the essentials so you cant see it) but it seems soulbeasts using something else for some reasons.

Because Dolyak Stance is a thing. People bitch about the very brief-3-second-immunity-to-raw-damage signet... I get much more mileage out of the stance that (traited):• Has 3x the duration• Breaks a stun• Grants Stability (10 seconds or so coupled with Moa Stance and bounce-able with the pet)• Completely prevents soft CC (this is a big one, kids. For 9 seconds rangers can pretend to be warriors!)• Affects allies• Lessens condition damage in addition to power damage (an absolute beast when coupled with the trait that has protection mitigate condition damage.)

Seriously, people don't appreciate how loaded that stance is.

~ Kovu

@"Jazz.4639" said:

Signet of the Hunt for a mid-burst unblockable option is my personal third utility...For what ranger I do

@Kovu.7560 said:

Because Dolyak Stance is a thing. People kitten about the very brief-3-second-immunity-to-raw-damage signet... I get much more mileage out of the stance that (traited):• Has 3x the duration• Breaks a stun• Grants Stability (10 seconds or so coupled with Moa Stance and bounce-able with the pet)• Completely prevents soft CC (this is a big one, kids. For 9 seconds rangers can pretend to be warriors!)• Affects allies• Lessens condition damage in addition to power damage (an absolute beast when coupled with the trait that has protection mitigate condition damage.)

Seriously, people don't appreciate how loaded that stance is.

~ KovuAgreed, traded zephyr in for it.

@apharma.3741 said:

Wait, you appreciate this amount of powercreep? Bah. How can anybody like stuff like that. Its no fun to play against or play it myself, if everyone, including myself, is just a oneshot when you dont have some sort of dmg mitigation ready.

Archived