Can we focus on Healing creep reduction now?

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Unless you mean reducing scourge barriers on their heal skill (5K for 0 investment), I would disagree.I was hit over 10K on my guardian with 3200 armor many times this week. When I play rev and weaver I regularly see 5K auto attacks.At the same time group heals top out around 2K or so unless you are using merciful intervention.

@Infusion.7149 said:Unless you mean reducing scourge barriers on their heal skill (5K for 0 investment), I would disagree.I was hit over 10K on my guardian with 3200 armor many times this week. When I play rev and weaver I regularly see 5K auto attacks.At the same time group heals top out around 2K or so unless you are using merciful intervention.

Autos have nothing to do with powercreep, they were always that strong. It's just how glass cannon gear and 25 might work.

@"steki.1478" said:

Autos have nothing to do with powercreep, they were always that strong. It's just how glass cannon gear and 25 might work.

Nicely pointed out. Most autoattacks are the same since many years (except for e.g. PoF elite weapons ofc), so you can't really put them into the "power creep" part. They may be affected by new stat combinations and runes, but since Berserker stat is the top power DPS stat since release, there is not that much Change in Auto attack damage.

@Infusion.7149 said:Unless you mean reducing scourge barriers on their heal skill (5K for 0 investment), I would disagree.I was hit over 10K on my guardian with 3200 armor many times this week. When I play rev and weaver I regularly see 5K auto attacks.At the same time group heals top out around 2K or so unless you are using merciful intervention.

And those damage numbers are going to go up. The mount has 11k health that needs to be burned through fast.....

The potential for bigger numbers as @DanAlcedo.3281 pointed out above exists for both. And has for a long time.

Archived