Hi I'm scrapper

Musetii.7163

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Scrapper, I'm dad.ahemScrapper can be very god-like.

@"Zenix.6198" said:barrier on getting hitmuch funvery interactive

Such wow!

[tried Scrapper in PvP, did okay but I will always, always suck at that kind of thing. ]

It's kind of funny in WvW, though. It's like: 'It's'a Scrappah! GET IT! " Then dog pile, then game over man, game over.

@"FyzE.3472" said:Must be Mirage. According to the forums.

Edit: Also, to answer the "Hi I'm scrapper" - Hi, I'm chain CC.

"Look. There happens to be exactly one build in the game that kills mine. Therefore my build is by definition not over powered. Because its not like I can also have the brain capacity to not run into my one unfavorable match ups over and over like I tell everyone else to do when they criticize scrapper."

@mortrialus.3062 said:

"Look. There happens to be exactly one build in the game that kills mine. Therefore my build is by definition not over powered. Because its not like I can also have the brain capacity to not run into my one unfavorable match ups over and over like I tell everyone else to do when they criticize scrapper."

I am not the best player in the game by far. But even I can kill scrappers, that to me is a sign that this is possible. Sorry you hurt your own feelings though.

@FyzE.3472 said:

@FyzE.3472 said:Must be Mirage. According to the forums.

I am not the best player in the game by far.

No argument here.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@FyzE.3472 said:Must be Mirage. According to the forums.

I am not the best player in the game by far.

No argument here.

Yup. I can deal with scrappers and you can't is a different story though. Say no argument here too then.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

Current meta builds that can kill Scrapper with relative ease:

• SB Warrior with rampage
  • Power Shiro Herald
  • Zerk Soulbeast
  • Decent +1 damage builds, like S/D thief or chrono shatter.

I can't do enough damage to finish scrappers on my prot holo, but all I need is a +1 with decent damage for them to go down easy (or force them off the point). They really aren't that good of a tank.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

No it's not 1 build. Strength warrior all variants, power Chrono, sic em ranger, power rev, reaper can all effectively kill 1.

You also don't have to kill it. It's basically useless if it doesn't own node. U just need to get to mode before he does and sit on it. This can be ele, guardian or necro.

You can also out rotate it making not it 5v4.

Seriously. Quit your bs again and again

@Vagrant.7206 said:

Current meta builds that can kill Scrapper with relative ease:
  • SB Warrior with rampage
  • Power Shiro Herald
  • Zerk Soulbeast
  • Decent +1 damage builds, like S/D thief or chrono shatter.

I can't do enough damage to finish scrappers on my prot holo, but all I need is a +1 with decent damage for them to go down easy (or force them off the point). They really aren't that good of a tank.

I added 1 or 2 more. But it's pointless talking to this guy. He will ignore all what you said and anything you post and then he will go around every post and cry scrapper op. From forums you can tell he's a Condi mesmer main which scrapper counters.

Instead of learning to play he wants scrapper to be nerfed so Condi mirage can kill it. It's hilarious.

Archived