[Spoilers] The Deep Sea Dragon

So, are we never getting anything on this now?

I was waiting the whole episode for something to show up about this other Dragon.

Is it just going to be ignored and retconned out of existence like Malyck?

How did Kralk crash right next to where the DSD is and it not come for a look?

Well, been speaking about this for long time. First step of arena net was to add Swim Speed infusions, 2nd rework damage done by underwater weapons.But, since this thread marked as spoilers. Look closely in story to Ley Lines from which Kralk been feading magic. It is Deep Sea ley lines. Their direction comes from Sea. So if anyone will notice Kralks' hunger, it is DSD.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:What exactly happend to Aurene? She absorbed Kralky and said something like "I can't explain what is about to happen". Then started to shine and fly around ... AND?

They only said she was a new Elder Dragon, which I guess replaces Zhaitan, Mordremoth, and Kralk into 1 instead of 3.

And also Joko magic and Balthazar's bloodstone magic.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:What exactly happend to Aurene? She absorbed Kralky and said something like "I can't explain what is about to happen". Then started to shine and fly around ... AND?

Simple answer is she finally formed into the new Elder Dragon. The way Aurene was presented to become an Elder Dragon after saying her goodbyes to the Commander is reminiscent of how Kormir became the new God of Knowledge when she absorbed Abaddon's magic. Aurene's one just had more dramatic feel to it.

@MashMash.1645 said:So, are we never getting anything on this now?

I was waiting the whole episode for something to show up about this other Dragon.

Is it just going to be ignored and retconned out of existence like Malyck?

How did Kralk crash right next to where the DSD is and it not come for a look?

You were waiting for the DSD even though there was no hint of them?DSD is not being ignored, they're simply somewhere else entirely.it's been since before the core campaign that we only heard a rumor they were in the far southern seas, it's been years since, they could be anywhere; Cantha, of further even.Kralk obviously did not crash right next to the DSD

@"bOTEB.1573" said:But where did she go?

Into the Hidden World.

But still. Maybe Kralk was some form of Zerg Overmind - prisoner of his own mind, what made Mordremoth and Zhaitan bad too?Scorpion and Sub-zero... i mean... Jormag and Primodrus are not very nice aswell, so we have to kill them and switch them with something.So, if Steve wakes up, he 100% won't be helping us.