Transparency Please — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Transparency Please

Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭

Gidday ArenaNet,

Could you please let the PvP community know what you are currently working on, what you have planned and any ideas in the works?

Cheers,

Comments

• Exedore.6320Exedore.6320 Member ✭✭✭

Swiss for ATs. Same as a year ago

• Daishi.6027Daishi.6027 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18, 2019

"No.

But it'll be ready when it's ready :^) ..."

• NICENIKESHOE.7128NICENIKESHOE.7128 Member ✭✭✭

Soon™

15 characters

[RED] Crimson Sunspears...your small family guild since 2015.

• Tayga.3192Tayga.3192 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 18, 2019

Transparency aside, they need to apply more frequent patches. They need to listen to the good players in the community instead of biased mains in forum.

@Roquen.5406 said:
    I mean the dude that held the number one spot with a 90% win ratio last season was kitten near a 50% ratio the last time I looked.

If you are talking about NA, don't read.
    If not, do you mean Birdi? I don't think he's wintrading, he is just a really good and sneaky scourge.

• Swiss will come any time now, literally any year at this point.

~ God Tier Guardian

• DoomNexus.5324DoomNexus.5324 Member ✭✭✭

Yea I would really appreciate some quick updates on planned balance changes as well. Like just drop a "hey, we've just noticed that soulbeast and holo have a slight advantage in sPvP, we will focus on a better balance between sustain and damage in the next patch" - or something like that. And @Anet please continue those previews for planned changes in the next balance patch like you did in the previous ones.

• Zawn.9647Zawn.9647 Member ✭✭✭

None. They dont care :)

• yanniell.1236yanniell.1236 Member ✭✭✭

While we are on this topic, can you also show people's rating after the match? Ty.

• Roquen.5406Roquen.5406 Member ✭✭✭

@Tayga.3192 said:
    Transparency aside, they need to apply more frequent patches. They need to listen to the good players in the community instead of biased mains in forum.

@Roquen.5406 said:
    I mean the dude that held the number one spot with a 90% win ratio last season was kitten near a 50% ratio the last time I looked.

If you are talking about NA, don't read.
    If not, do you mean Birdi? I don't think he's wintrading, he is just a really good and sneaky scourge.

Ah, no I was referring to NA, sorry that I didn't clarify.

• Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Exedore.6320 said:
    Swiss for ATs. Same as a year ago

An update on why it's taken so long would also be nice to hear..

• Vieux P.1238Vieux P.1238 Member ✭✭✭✭

You know all who don't care no more already gone. Ts'why population so low. Just don't give a hoot & you'l all feel better.

Winter Nerf is coming!

• Sometimes I wonder how the PVP balance team views us, or whether they think what we generally ask for is undeliverable and/or not worth the trouble of actually having presence in the forums.

Then I realize that really isn't my question to answer and go do something else.

[Charr Noises]
    [Plays every class]
    [JUST GIT EVEN GUDDER ITS FINE]

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2019

at this point who cares.. we are just gonna hear "soon" for the 2nd or 3rd year running and continue to watch everything else happen instead.

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

• Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭

My input towards making PvP great again 'MPVPGA' has gone out the window. If the developers don't care, why should we?

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2019

Add more stealth huehuehue, that’s more transparency.

Pvp in this game died un many ways right after release....
    Classes are to brokenly designed to play the circle cap n leave, undoubtedly they can’t add more genra of pvp...it’s staled due its limited class design.

People still have hope for pvp 6-7 years after...lol

The game is crying for team queue ranked since start and Anet never cared... nor even re-make HA nor GVG system due how broken classes were designed, it would be a mess of spamming.

• Sorem.9157Sorem.9157 Member ✭✭✭

PvP game mode reacting to people trying to save it from anets poor decision making

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

• Vieux P.1238Vieux P.1238 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28, 2019

Is this thread still going? wow... ok let me help you all out again.
    (Request)Transparency Please
    (Answer) No!
    (Question) Why not?
    (Answer) Cuz we don't have too. & you still stick around. Now shoo..& go buy gems for useless skins.
    the end..

Winter Nerf is coming!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.