QoL changes. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

QoL changes.

Leonidrex.5649Leonidrex.5649 Member ✭✭✭
edited August 9, 2019 in Mesmer

Hello lads, couple of things I would like to see implemented to make our gameplay more enjoyable.

Making every evade/block/dodge ability, instantly cancel any other action to cast itself
including : axe 3, sword 2, scept 2, Sand through Glass and propably some others i forget.
Make our abilities go off when someone runs behind us ( im looking at you scepter 3. ) even if beem seems co connect, the entire channel and animation goes throught but nothing happens, fix plz.
Staff ambush, against enemies on elevation sometimes just hits the wall or flies to the side, why ? fix please

Chim in some other QoL suggestions, if i remember ill add them to the post.

Comments

• Curunen.8729Curunen.8729 Member ✭✭✭✭

Put Sand through Glass on that list - doesn't always immediately activate.

I do also wish staff ambush would fly in a straight line rather than hugging the ground - so it's useable on different vertical terrain, eg hitting siege on walls.

My ears, how are you! | Kourna Jackrabbit for default Springer

• praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9, 2019

@Leonidrex.5649 said:
    Making every evade/block/dodge ability, instantly cancel any other action to cast itself

Enable auto attack autocast. Dont thank me. (Dont ask me why, but thats pretty stupid that skills can be casted only when you put it on autocast)
    Edit:tho axe 3 is autistic. @Curunen.8729 your StG also doesnt have highest skill priority as breakstuns should.

• Quadox.7834Quadox.7834 Member ✭✭✭

Shield phantasm being evadable.

Some things not activating when in the air (dune cloak and decent into madness iirc).

Some skills summon clones to nearest enemy instead of to your target (axe 2, deceptive evasion, ...). All clone summons should prioritise your target then fallback to nearest enemy.

// Yanim

• praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭

If talk about QoL -> fix chrono bugs-> F5, SoI, power block.
    MAKE MIRAGE THRUST BEING ABLE TO LAND AS IT MISS 80% OF TIMES.
    Casts being rolled for full cooldown if your face target wrong, like they did with warrior gs4, why didnt do the same same with mesmer gs2,pistol5? Huh?

• Delofasht.4231Delofasht.4231 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 11, 2019

Quality of Life:

Clones being a destroyable resource
    Scepter 2 failing to make clones if the block animation is interrupted by any queued skills
    Travel time of Scepter bolts being so slow
    Sword 3 having a delay (spamming it should allow you to swap near instantly)
    Any bolt from the mesmer in flight breaking stealth
    Desperate Decoy breaking casts (should be queued to happen directly after finishing the next cast so it doesn't break your skill use or break from what you've skill used)

I will come back with more later I am sure, these are the ones I remembered for now though.

• Delofasht.4231Delofasht.4231 Member ✭✭✭
    • Clones do not trigger Sigils

They are an extension of the Mesmer, they should trigger Sigils and many other on hit effects... or they can make clones do no damage and not be able to be destroyed and this will not matter then.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.