How to get Greaver Gear?

InsaneQR.7412

@Evolute.6239 said:It was semi answered on AMA actually. They said ascended recipies were coming in a future update.

Ah, thank you for the heads-up. But what about the exotic recipes? Most of them have been disabled from discovery via crafting, so I can't even make any of those to switch my ascended gear to said stats.

@Lahmia.2193 said:It was probably intentional. I mean they didn't include all the HoT ascended trinkets until Raids and LS3.

I am not talking about trinkets, I am talking about basic armor and weapons. Before the discovery nerf, some people got lucky and could craft their exotic insigniae and inscriptions, no?

As others have said finishing the funerary armor collections gives you one full set of exotic gear and unlocks it at a vendor to buy. The vendor also sells exotic amulet, ring, and accessory (no back piece) with griever stats but none of the trinkets have upgrade slots, which I am guessing is unintended. The vendor also sells weapons but I think you have to complete all of the armor collections before you can buy them. I think all weapons are available except scepter, didn't see it in the list.

Edit: Here is some more info, apparently the scepter is there just misnamed.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Primeval_Steward

@Fluffypuppy.8265 said:As others have said finishing the funerary armor collections gives you one full set of exotic gear and unlocks it at a vendor to buy. The vendor also sells exotic amulet, ring, and accessory (no back piece) with griever stats but none of the trinkets have upgrade slots, which I am guessing is unintended. The vendor also sells weapons but I think you have to complete all of the armor collections before you can buy them. I think all weapons are available except scepter, didn't see it in the list.

Again, what about the once craftable (!) insignia and inscription (that have been nerfed)?? How do I acquire those???

I don't care about exotic sets, I want insigniae and inscriptions to change my ascended stats in the Mystic Forge.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Fluffypuppy.8265 said:As others have said finishing the funerary armor collections gives you one full set of exotic gear and unlocks it at a vendor to buy. The vendor also sells exotic amulet, ring, and accessory (no back piece) with griever stats but none of the trinkets have upgrade slots, which I am guessing is unintended. The vendor also sells weapons but I think you have to complete all of the armor collections before you can buy them. I think all weapons are available except scepter, didn't see it in the list.

Again, what about the
once craftable
(!) insignia and inscription (that have been nerfed)?? How do I acquire those???

I don't care about exotic sets, I want insigniae and inscriptions to change my ascended stats in the Mystic Forge.

Well gee I guess the other players didn't spell it out for you? It looks like ANet don't want people stat shifting their ascended gear that easily.

Exotic weapons and armor are available in the Funerary collections - armor is unlocked via events related to their specific collections (boots, leggings etc) and you can buy them again from the NPC in Tomb of the Primeval Kings along with weapons using Elegy Mosaics.

All Asc trinkets from PvP lobby have the option to choose grieving stats. Some of the Asc raid gear also allows Grieving selection. PoF exo and asc banners also have the stat.

The actual inscriptions they have stated in the Reddit AMA will arrive in a future update

Archived