tippolit.3591tippolit.3591 Member ✭✭✭

Not repeatable after a while? Why?

Comments

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe the loot has run out?

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

• Voltekka.2375Voltekka.2375 Member ✭✭✭✭

Cause it is either an oversight, or Anet decided to make people play the new map for currency.

• ArthurDent.9538ArthurDent.9538 Member ✭✭✭✭

The bjora marches is 1 time only with extra good rewards. The icebrood saga track is the repeatable one. This is kinda standard for instance all the HoT maps have a 1 time only track that give 7 clovers each in the end chests and then there is the repeatable Heart of Maguma track which gives 2 clovers per completion.

• Lottie.5370Lottie.5370 Member ✭✭✭

@ArthurDent.9538 said:
    The bjora marches is 1 time only with extra good rewards. The icebrood saga track is the repeatable one. This is kinda standard for instance all the HoT maps have a 1 time only track that give 7 clovers each in the end chests and then there is the repeatable Heart of Maguma track which gives 2 clovers per completion.

As a side note, the Bjora marches one gives more than 7 clovers, it's a pretty great track.

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2019

They will most likely fix that like they did with the Crystal Desert one when it first came out
    Edit: Oh actually maybe not since it's not repeatable

• Baldrick.8967Baldrick.8967 Member ✭✭✭

OP, because they want to force people to play their PVE offering. Simple.

• kash.9213kash.9213 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ArthurDent.9538 said:

It actually was kind of nice getting some the stuff at stages close to when I'd get them in the map instead. I didn't catch if there will be anything other than map currency in those icebrood bag though so I haven't been using them yet.

Northern Shiverpeaks [EL]

• Ubi.4136Ubi.4136 Member ✭✭✭✭

Like the first one, the zone map is a one off. The saga map is repeatable, but the reward is laughable...and that is an understatement.

Lost in the Maguuma (TC)
    For the geographically challenged, yes, Tarnished Coast is located IN the Maguuma Jungle.

• Liston.9708Liston.9708 Member ✭✭✭

I play the saga reward track as I don’t need anything else right now. The ice brood saga materials sack has a ‘coming soon’ selection. Saving these and daily Potions gets a jump on the next reward track/zone currency.

• DeadlySynz.3471DeadlySynz.3471 Member ✭✭✭✭

The rewards from it move into the icebrood saga track i've noticed. If you look at it, you'll see eternal ice I believe.