Pistol whip spam thieves

sata.6321

Tbh the pistol whip build is very bad. The damage on it is so low that w/o lesser haste the pistol whips do 3k damage. It so unviable in this meta that it is a 1v1 build that btw loses the 1v1 to almost every thief build in the game. The only reason it’s even playable at all in top tier is becuz it can survive things like 1 shot builds. Not that there’s any thief besides Zenyus or Sindrener that even considers it to be a good build, because like I said the damage is so absolutely poor that it does nothing in the FB+rev meta and loses the 1v1 to ever other thief build even against mauraders staff which isn’t know for being a good thief 1v1 build

so this is what the forums has become?

People refusing to learn how to play the game properly and learning animation tells on one of the most useless class in the "meta" at the moment?

You can Legit Walk out of the PW(Most bad thiefs spam it and hit the fucking air). Once they finish spamming it just hard Cc them for the kill. Thief at the moment aren't even that great.

Something is somewhat effective on thief resulting in some players dieing to a thief therefore resulting in nerf whines lolI really hope the balance dev's start to finally notice that listening to its community will literally just end up with thief being completely useless as that's the only way this community would stop crying about thief lol it's sad.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Something is somewhat effective on thief resulting in some players dieing to a thief therefore resulting in nerf whines lolI really hope the balance dev's start to finally notice that listening to its community will literally just end up with thief being completely useless as that's the only way this community would stop crying about thief lol it's sad.

The problem doesn't come from effectiveness, but from how easy it is to spamm it. I rather have 1 super effective skill that can be used each 30-35 secs that a mediocre one which can be spamm while dazing and giving evades frames.

@Eugchriss.2046 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Something is somewhat effective on thief resulting in some players dieing to a thief therefore resulting in nerf whines lolI really hope the balance dev's start to finally notice that listening to its community will literally just end up with thief being completely useless as that's the only way this community would stop crying about thief lol it's sad.

The problem doesn't come from effectiveness, but from how easy it is to spamm it. I rather have 1 super effective skill that can be used each 30-35 secs that a mediocre one which can be spamm while dazing and giving evades frames.

Its us such a easy skill to counter,its dps is no where near op and due to thief mechanics ALL its skill would have to be useless and ineffective or actually have more than one or two useful skills per weapon(as it is now) so spamming the few useful skills aren't required. Thief spams a skill or 2 at most each weapon set because they've all been nerfed from the whine's of this games ridiculously bias and sad community lolHonestly between the community and the devs lol this game sure is in great hands lol rogue's always get the most salt in mmo's but this community is something else, it's literally anything that somewhat works on thief must get nerfed in the communities eyes and the dev's are something else and actually listen lol

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Its us such a easy skill to counter,its dps is no where near op and due to thief mechanics ALL its skill would have to be useless and ineffective or actually have more than one or two useful skills per weapon(as it is now) so spamming the few useful skills aren't required. Thief spams a skill or 2 at most each weapon set because they've all been nerfed from the whine's of this games ridiculously bias and sad community lolHonestly between the community and the devs lol this game sure is in great hands lol

Yes initiative is a stupid mechanic that should not exist in a game, Revenant is what developers wanted thief to be.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Its us such a easy skill to counter,its dps is no where near op and due to thief mechanics ALL its skill would have to be useless and ineffective or actually have more than one or two useful skills per weapon(as it is now) so spamming the few useful skills aren't required. Thief spams a skill or 2 at most each weapon set because they've all been nerfed from the whine's of this games ridiculously bias and sad community lolHonestly between the community and the devs lol this game sure is in great hands lol

Yes initiative is a stupid mechanic that should not exist in a game, Revenant is what developers wanted thief to be.

I think it's a more of a scape goat for whiney players to run to whenever they get killed by or annoyed by a thief. The mechanics fine, the players need to start looking past their own class bias and work towards the actual balance of the game not the deletion of any build or spec that challenges or annoys them.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

I think it's a more of a scape goat for whiney players to run to whenever they get killed by or annoyed by a thief. The mechanics fine, the players need to start looking past their own class bias and work towards the actual balance of the game not the deletion of any build or spec that challenges or annoys them.

every single thief build relies on spamming evade attack.Staff was vault/3Sd is spamming 3pistol whip is 3I honestly dont care for this build, its same old shit every thief does, spams evade with damage ability, it costs more but deals more dmg and stuns.I started as a thief but this mechanic is just braindead stupid so I gave up.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

every single thief build relies on spamming evade attack.Staff was vault/3Sd is spamming 3pistol whip is 3I honestly dont care for this build, its same old kitten every thief does, spams evade with damage ability, it costs more but deals more dmg and stuns.I started as a thief but this mechanic is just braindead stupid so I gave up.

Yeah think about the effectiveness of the other skills in their kit,most arnt even close to being worth the cost of ini and or are niche

At least on NA I see absolutely 0 thief’s play this in top tier, besides maybe zenyus who just pushes far all match and I should link the match where I decided to stay home to 1v1 him- the result him losing 51v1s back to back without getting me below 80% hp each time followed by his team asking me in map chat to stop farming him plz

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Its us such a easy skill to counter,its dps is no where near op and due to thief mechanics ALL its skill would have to be useless and ineffective or actually have more than one or two useful skills per weapon(as it is now) so spamming the few useful skills aren't required. Thief spams a skill or 2 at most each weapon set because they've all been nerfed from the whine's of this games ridiculously bias and sad community lolHonestly between the community and the devs lol this game sure is in great hands lol rogue's always get the most salt in mmo's but this community is something else, it's literally anything that somewhat works on thief must get nerfed in the communities eyes and the dev's are something else and actually listen lol

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1113501#Comment_1113501

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Jasonbdj.4021 said:24k from rapid fire alone here on a nerco.... guess i'll continue to keep away from pvp trash mode till the next balance as it still dumb face roll gameplay

Necro to this day remains one of the most unfun classes to go against..especially core necro, being constantly loaded with disabiliting conditions on top of dmg ones...it's not fun and equally dumb. PvP has been trash mode since Dec 2014 with the Dhuum patch, ofc I don't expect a necro main to recognize that, no class is fun to fight in GW2...they all have highly unskilled mechanics...at least I can see past my own bias

This^Gw2 is all unskilled cheese builds these days and pvp is literally about out cheesing ur opponent. All the classes need massive reworks which wont happen anytime soon so enjoy lol. One mistake the devs made which the shoulda known better was to create counters than create counters to counters and so on lolSuch a mess.

Better try to lvl up your character in Blade and Soul , rather than wasting your time here :P

complaints from a mesmer player oh this is gold. First damage was taken away then some of our stealth shortening it and now they want to make it so we cannot evade attacks with ini and land attacks with pistol whip such as daze.

How is thief supposed to kill if it doesn't get the evade frames it needs to actually get in close to get a kill?.

@Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

@Jasonbdj.4021 said:24k from rapid fire alone here on a nerco.... guess i'll continue to keep away from pvp trash mode till the next balance as it still dumb face roll gameplay

Necro to this day remains one of the most unfun classes to go against..especially core necro, being constantly loaded with disabiliting conditions on top of dmg ones...it's not fun and equally dumb. PvP has been trash mode since Dec 2014 with the Dhuum patch, ofc I don't expect a necro main to recognize that, no class is fun to fight in GW2...they all have highly unskilled mechanics...at least I can see past my own bias

This^Gw2 is all unskilled cheese builds these days and pvp is literally about out cheesing ur opponent. All the classes need massive reworks which wont happen anytime soon so enjoy lol. One mistake the devs made which the shoulda known better was to create counters than create counters to counters and so on lolSuch a mess.

Better try to lvl up your character in Blade and Soul , rather than wasting your time here :P

Oh I am lol got to lv 40 last night :)

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

GzNow because Blade and Soul its a 1v1 game , with its arenas , you should give your opinions there :PAnd not waste time here :P

GzNow because Blade and Soul its a 1v1 game , with its arenas , you should give your opinions there :PAnd not waste time here :P

Bdo not blade and soul lol plus I've been playing gw2 for half a decade and just started playing bdo so not really comfortable adding suggestions in their forums :)Plus still play a couple games each night or so for kicks.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Bdo not blade and soul lol plus I've been playing gw2 for half a decade and just started playing bdo so not really comfortable adding suggestions in their forums :)Plus still play a couple games each night or so for kicks.

You will do fine , in their forumsJust do the same as here , with bypolar answers :P

You should focus , on bdo much more to improve your skills

You will do fine , in their forumsJust do the same as here , with bypolar answers :P

You should focus , on bdo much more to improve your skills

Well if ur having issues with pistol whip u as well definitely need to improve ur skills-in gw2 and a start would be practicing ur skills in gw2 instead of spending time whining or adding to the whining of every little skill that's annoying for u to face :)