Official Bug Report Thread: LWS4 Episode 4

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also getting the Storm Tracking bug (and did get the disappearing eggs one too but that didn't entirely block progress at least).

Also... I noticed the beast @daydreamer.3092 mention to have disappeared to be stuck behind a big rock, fighting NPCs. Since it never moved I just stood there waiting till Blish was done. The second wave of mobs spawned and acted normally.

I tried @Sensi.8190 's solution automatically, stood there for 30 minutes without anything happening. No extra from Taimi.

Using a revive orb works.... but it robs you of a chance at the achievement and Blish conversation. :/ And those things are expensive.

I'm currently fighting against the Branded Riftstalker in the "Legacy" mission. I got him down to 33% (while failing to qualify for any of the achievements, but that probably doesn't matter here) and now he has the "Mist Shroud" effect on him making him invulnerable. There is nothing I can do to damage him or anything else to remove that effect. I guess, I have to restart the mission?

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Story instance bugged.Got past the part where I lead the delegates out of the summit room. I then had to break a wall and lead people away from the Dragon that was attacking through holes on the walls. I broke open the barrier and was unable to proceed further. There was an orange arrow pointing to where the barrier was and the 4 people were cowering in corners of the room. Couldn’t interact with the people and there was no apparent anything else to do.

Did you use your special action skill? Pops up above your skill bar, is bound to the minus key by default. You use it to target the people and encourage them to come along with you until they get to the orange arrow. It wasn't the most intuitive mechanic, so it may just be that you missed it?

Not sure if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong. It is in Storm Tracking. (And now I see a possible solution posted above, will try it) (edit -- nope, being dead over five minutes did not cure it) (next edit: Revive orbing under the arch fixed it though I had to foot run a while before I was allowed to mount).

! When I run off while Blish powers up the tracker, I can get him saying he lied, he's sacrificing himself, I see Glint's ghost zip ahead, I have an open track ahead with a green arrow telling me to run there, but every time it tells me I've left the instance and it kills me. What is the trick to getting past that archway and following the arrow? I am in the dead center of the instance area. Picture at https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/375715891280609285/491714801798610954/StormTracking.JPG

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Story instance bugged.Got past the part where I lead the delegates out of the summit room. I then had to break a wall and lead people away from the Dragon that was attacking through holes on the walls. I broke open the barrier and was unable to proceed further. There was an orange arrow pointing to where the barrier was and the 4 people were cowering in corners of the room. Couldn’t interact with the people and there was no apparent anything else to do.

That happened to me. Turned out I had missed one person back a little bit. You have to go back and find that person and call them to you, once they are through the red arrow you can work on the batch in the next room.

@"Tobias.3201" said:I'm currently fighting against the Branded Riftstalker in the "Legacy" mission. I got him down to 33% (while failing to qualify for any of the achievements, but that probably doesn't matter here) and now he has the "Mist Shroud" effect on him making him invulnerable. There is nothing I can do to damage him or anything else to remove that effect. I guess, I have to restart the mission?

There should be branded objects in a perimeter around him. Wreck all of those (or the branded that hatch from them if you are slower than the achieve wants) and then he's vulnerable again. If those aren't spawning, then you have a bug.

@Donari.5237 said:

@"Tobias.3201" said:I'm currently fighting against the Branded Riftstalker in the "Legacy" mission. I got him down to 33% (while failing to qualify for any of the achievements, but that probably doesn't matter here) and now he has the "Mist Shroud" effect on him making him invulnerable. There is nothing I can do to damage him or anything else to remove that effect. I guess, I have to restart the mission?

There should be branded objects in a perimeter around him. Wreck all of those (or the branded that hatch from them if you are slower than the achieve wants) and then he's vulnerable again. If those aren't spawning, then you have a bug.

Yeah that worked through the first two phases but now there's nothing to hit. I was trying to figure out if it was a bug or some mechanic I'd missed. I eventually managed to die (not as easy as it sounds with NPCs to res you!) and tried again from the checkpoint but it made no difference. I guess I'll crash the instance next and try restarting.

Edit yes - restarting allowed me to progress past the final phase, so there's a bug in there somewhere.

@Donari.5237 said:

Yes, he went through one or two of these invulnerable phases and destroying these things make him vulnerable again. But now there is nothing I can destroy. Seems to be a bug then. I will try again tomorrow.

@lllLeonlll.1876 said:Storm tracking quest instance is bugged, after protecting blish you need to escape the mist but the zone itself did not readjust leading to death if one was to follow the green arrow, the conversation can still be heard but I cannot progress any further because of the insta-kill by leaving the instance even though I’m clearly inside the zone on the mini map

Can confirm I am receiving this as well. The region updates but the EoR markers do not, forcing a death if you try to go through the path.

@Donari.5237 said:

That happened to me. Turned out I had missed one person back a little bit. You have to go back and find that person and call them to you, once they are through the red arrow you can work on the batch in the next room.

I couldn’t go back as the instance kept me to that one room with a kick notice when I tried to return to the room previous to that.

Edit: possibly related to being killed by the Dragon when I was leading the people out of the room. I was sent to a checkpoint, ran back to where I was supposed to be and from there I couldn’t return.

Utility skill keybind positions are being randomly swapped mid combat for no apparent reason. Happens the most when playing Revenant and using Jalis, and always happens to the positions of the same two skills ( Inspiring reinforcement + vengeful hammers ). This has happened never before the update, and has happened three times since the update so it's definitely something in the code that got recently broken. Very annoying bug.

Hey, I play Revenant and Revenants swap their legends. So, this is what happens:When I logged in after the update with LW S4 I got some weird stuff going on. My utility skills started to swap themselves while I was invoking legends. For example, using Kalla and Mallyx - when I swapped to Kalla from Mallyx my 7 and 9 skill changed with each other. There was no order but it happened vice versa with Mallyx's legend.

During this I was in Divinity's Reach, Sandwept Isels and Domain of Kourna.