Celestial Soulbeast in WvW?

mistsim.2748

33 minutes ago, KrHome.1920 said:

Any soulbeast build running dolyak stance is viable. This one utility skill carries the whole spec in wvw.

(I am not joking - if you have a basic understanding of positioning yourself in a fight, then this skill will make you unkillable)

Yes I can't play without Dolly Stance. I'm wondering how the damage output is from Celestial with 25 stacks of might.

I have a celebeast, it does very well in outnumbered fights. I don’t know about mad king runes tho, I run either fireworks or durability runes simply because you will be proccing the 6th bonus a bit in fights as it will take longer to defeat the enemies, the more boons the better.

I also just stick with moa, dollies and protect me and depending on my mood is whether I take owp or sotp, the vines thing I’ve never found any good, misses like 90% of the time for me so I stop bothering with it.

Edited by Abyssisis.3971
  • Like 1

I have tried a Cele build, but different than what you’re running. Damage seems okay, but feels kinda weak at times, probably due to my own inexperience with the build. Have not played it too much.

Full Cele + Durability Runes

Axe/Axe + Dagger/Warhorn

Troll Ungent, Dolyak Stance, Vulture Stance, Quickening Zephyr, Entangle.

Currently using Raven I think? The “versatile” bird pet, but have been wanting to try out Hyena more for the merged CC ability.

Overall the build is extremely tanky, especially with how badly I play it lol.

Prelude Lash + Entangle + Whirling Defense ends up being an extremely strong combo. Wanted to keep warhorn and make that work, but I’m not a big fan of sword. Dagger scales with both power and condi, and since I’m so tanky I typically feel comfortable running it despite not having any defensive capability on it. Overall the build plays a lot like a Boonbeast.

If I wanted to increase the offensive capability of it, I could try using a different weapon set instead of Dagger/Warhorn, such as Greatsword or Shortbow. Might also look at more offensive runes, but Durability is so strong defensively. I also like sticking with 2 stun breaks, I’ve especially felt on other builds having that is much more impactful in fights than another offensive skill. I’ve noticed many times where having that 2nd stun break would have won a fight.

Edited by AlexndrTheGreat.8310
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, mistsim.2748 said:

Anyone try anything like this?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POwEcEWosAmE7j9wOxT5S9dWiIDC-z1IY1ojvUisAqMByMC6NEEfWiY1C-w

Want to know if it's at all viable for small scale roaming before gearing it up. 

I've been playing around with something similar.  

It's a lot of fun, does good amounts of hybrid spike if you pull it off and pretty tanky which I need because I am not all that fast with my reflexes. The Mad King runes with One Wolf Pack, Hunter's Call/Whirling Defense and Vulture Stance is hilarious.

Edited by Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582
  • Like 1

GS is a bad weapon for cele builds. Shortbow or sword/x is better (dagger, axe and torch are all valid offhand choices for cele builds). Also wouldn't recommend running with only 1 stunbreak unless playing with an organised grp and at least some sort of support (or camping towers and never going much further than leap distance from safety as most "roamers" do nowadays). And when running with a grp i would look more into aoe options (traps) than single target dmg (unless your goal is to primarily Xv1 as most "roamers" do nowadays).

I have been running different variants of cele soulbeast for a while in WvW and it can be great for both solo and small scale play and there are plenty of viable options depending on your playstyle and goals. But you need to know yourself, what you are looking for in a build and what fits your playstyle the most.

Edited by UmbraNoctis.1907
  • Like 1

I run a variation on the theme - it works well for me in 1v1s and can add some good bursts in team fights.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POwAUxjlFwkYdsHmJWcPlP3BEB-z1QY1o+DvE0RhEYBUaE0bK460wgRLA-w

There are loads of ways to play on the theme as well:

- Firebrand runes + striders defence + rage sigil + essence of speed can be a fun combo.

- If you are taking shortbow it's easy to sub in trappers expertise, sigil of doom and vipers nest for a fun poison / life steal set up. 

- If you drop the SB and take axe+ instead you can swap out skirmshing for BM.

- You can build incredibly tanky with unstoppable union, second skin, earth runes or antitoxin runes, etc.

I'd try it if I were you. A celestial soulbeast with WS can be built into so many things with just a change of runes and a few traits. It keeps me endlessly entertained.

Edited by Cufufalating.8479
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, UmbraNoctis.1907 said:

GS is a bad weapon for cele builds.

Yeah after some testing, I found that to be the case definitely. Shortbow seems to scale nicely with power, so I will try SB/axe/dagger, or sword/wh + axe/d or a/a for the Prelude Lash combo.

Two Stunbreakers definitely, agreed.

I have a godly Trailblazer trapper build that I've been roaming with for years, and I just wanted to switch it up a bit,.so I'm jumping on the Cele train.

Do you run with defensive or offensive runes?

10 hours ago, UmbraNoctis.1907 said:

GS is a bad weapon for cele builds. Shortbow or sword/x is better (dagger, axe and torch are all valid offhand choices for cele builds). Also wouldn't recommend running with only 1 stunbreak unless playing with an organised grp and at least some sort of support (or camping towers and never going much further than leap distance from safety as most "roamers" do nowadays). And when running with a grp i would look more into aoe options (traps) than single target dmg (unless your goal is to primarily Xv1 as most "roamers" do nowadays).

I have been running different variants of cele soulbeast for a while in WvW and it can be great for both solo and small scale play and there are plenty of viable options depending on your playstyle and goals. But you need to know yourself, what you are looking for in a build and what fits your playstyle the most.

GS is bad for cele builds cuz it doesn't utilise condition dmg. Shortbow is the same but doesn't utilise power. I was running zerker shortbow and I can only do 400-500 crits on auto

I feel like cele just isn't very good on ranger?

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, kiwituatara.6053 said:

GS is bad for cele builds cuz it doesn't utilise condition dmg. Shortbow is the same but doesn't utilise power. I was running zerker shortbow and I can only do 400-500 crits on auto

If you can stack might, and you can, then it is good.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mistsim.2748 said:

Do you run with defensive or offensive runes?

Since i'm mostly running trap builds (yes, with cele), trapper rune is the obvious choice. On builds without traps i prefer to go with offensive runes (eg. pack rune), because cele on its own offers already a lot of survivability and while you can make nearly unkillable builds with something like durability rune, it is not a type of build i enjoy playing (also in grp play being tanky alone does not offer a whole lot of value).

13 hours ago, kiwituatara.6053 said:

It is not just the lack of condis on GS that makes the weapon bad on cele builds. GS is a weapon with very bad sustained dmg output. It relies on burst to kill stuff. But cele does not compliment a burst playstyle very well, it works much better with weapons that provide constant pressure. The same applies to LB. All other ranger weapons work great with cele.

Also the power scaling on SB 2-4 isn't too bad. Poison Volley in particular can hit quite hard if you land all 5 arrows (1.25 mod - just slightly lower than Maul).

• Like 2

The best way to play cele soulbeast is with BM-NM. You don't need condi cleanse from WS. it is not worth it. Get one cleansing sigil for each weapon. The boon rework  recently made it so that you already get 33% condi dmg reduction from just playing the game on 50% uptime, then you have protection which also gives 33%. 66% condi DR, with weapon sigil cleansing is more than enough. If you still die to condi 1v1, you need  to practice and don't know how to use your build, doesn't mean you need to play more condi cleanse. 

So, use NM + BM. You get same amount of protection, wayyyyy more boons. easily stack 25 might as long as you run warhorn which means more dmg. madking runes are a good choice on that build. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bigo.9037 said:

The best way to play cele soulbeast is with BM-NM. You don't need condi cleanse from WS. it is not worth it. Get one cleansing sigil for each weapon. The boon rework  recently made it so that you already get 33% condi dmg reduction from just playing the game on 50% uptime, then you have protection which also gives 33%. 66% condi DR, with weapon sigil cleansing is more than enough. If you still die to condi 1v1, you need  to practice and don't know how to use your build, doesn't mean you need to play more condi cleanse. 

So, use NM + BM. You get same amount of protection, wayyyyy more boons. easily stack 25 might as long as you run warhorn which means more dmg. madking runes are a good choice on that build. 

I have 100% prot uptime with just Unstoppable Union and Companion's Defense. With Pack Runes, WH5 and axe, also have 25 might. It's nice to have on-demand condi cleansing from WS on top of the sigils. 

Edited by nerva.7940
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, nerva.7940 said:

I have 100% prot uptime with just Unstoppable Union and Companion's Defense. With Pack Runes, WH5 and axe, also have 25 might. It's nice to have on-demand condi cleansing from WS on top of the sigils. 

I mean, play whatever you want. Meta is irrelevant in wvw if you're roaming. 

But, lets go over your cleansing options here:

Dolyak stance, every 30s you will cleanse and be immune to all movement condis for 6s.   9s if traited. thats already nearly 33% uptime on movement cleansing if you have it traited. 

You have 33% CDR on all incoming condis because of 100% prot uptime. 
You have an additional 33% CDR from the new reworked retal boon, totals about 50% CDR if you combine them. 

Add 2 cleansing sigils and now you have 3 cleanses every 9 seconds, on top of all the CDR and cleanses from dolyak stance. 

If you think you need more cleanses, I'd instead suggest you learn when to dodge or use GS so you can block, or sword for evades. If you're playing soulbeast in wvw for roaming specifically, you'll need smokescale as your pet anyways, which has smokeassault as an evade and smokefield for easy stealth. I see no reason you'd actually need more on demand condi cleanse than you already have.

IMHO, adding more cleanses would just be completely overkill. Condi dmg isn't even that common.

So, slotting NM over WS allows you to reprioritize your stats and rune effect because of how WHAO + Merge quadruples your boons instead of just doubling them. It's much more efficient. Sure if you play celestial anyways this obviously isn't possible but still. You could add a couple pieces of something with more armor/ condi or you could add a few pieces of mara / zerk gear for dmg. 

Not to mention NM spams weakness , lowers cooldown for WH which means more boons + daze + blastfield. WS literally doesn't offer anything for soulbeast other than condi cleanses, which you shouldn't have to worry about in the first place given the build i just laid out for you here.

Edited by bigo.9037
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

WS doesn't only offer condi cleanse, you also gain 25% endurance regen, immob on heal, high poison uptime (doesn't only add dmg directly, also means you need less dmg to kill someone), more healing, prot, fury, shorter cd on decent stun breaks (or even more poison) ... And more cleansing doesn't hurt, even if it might not be neccessary. Let's you play more agressive .

• Like 3

On 11/2/2021 at 9:00 PM, UmbraNoctis.1907 said:

WS doesn't only offer condi cleanse, you also gain 25% endurance regen, immob on heal, high poison uptime (doesn't only add dmg directly, also means you need less dmg to kill someone), more healing, prot, fury, shorter cd on decent stun breaks (or even more poison) ... And more cleansing doesn't hurt, even if it might not be neccessary. Let's you play more agressive .

I agree with the poison, thats true. but otherwise no. I think you've reached a point of diminishing returns on celestial soulbeast when it comes to that. NM can easily provide you with a permanent 25 stacks of might, 100% fury uptime, more quickness, weakness, and if you run Dura runes, WHAO, + merge, you have much much more stab + quickness uptime on top of that. 

KEEP IN MIND.. 25 might stacks improves your condition damage also. 25 might stacks nearly doubles your condi stats. 

Also, what stunbreak are you running on cele soulbeast that needs the CD reduction? you already slot yakstance and probably protect me which is most cases the 2nd best in slot ( LR is too situational and will proc shock aura ), are you seriously telling me you wanna run 3 stunbreaks including the stab from yakstance? youre better off with sicem for extra dmg so you can kill thieves, rangers, engis, mesmers more easily, or a trap, moa stance. You really, really don't need 3 stunbreaks if you already have yakstance slotted. 

check out this build:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POwEE6MsMDWI7hByMxU7a/VOi0A-zVRYVRMPYUAHSnSgeVBdLE04A-w

with 25 might stacks ( which you will have nearly all the time )
you get 12 % dmg from NM trait cus youre always gonna have 6 boons on you, ( might, swift, fury, protection, resolution, regen ) 
2500 power, 3000 armor , 1300 condi dmg. SO much stab uptime youll be able to play very very aggressively, perma prot. 
ANNDDD on top of all that, insane amounts of weakness spam from warhorn + NM traits which will STEAL ENEMY BOONS on interrupt cus warhorn #5 now dazes. power builds will do absolutely nothing to you, and you have enough passive CDR to ignore pretty much all condi dmg  and you have cleanses on every weapon swap anyway. Again, you dont need WS cleanses because you have yakstance to stay in their face so you can always move quickly,  and with blocks + evades + stealth you will barely even get hit in the first place. 

I would happily challenge everyone in this thread to 1v1 on their celestial build vs this setup , youre going to get completely obliterated, but i dont play this level of kittenous sustain and have no intention of playing celestial. but if you want to, THIS build is the most optimal setup and it isn't even close. 

WHY would you bother playing celestial NOW after the boon buff, and not utilize the boons when soulbeast has some of the most busted boon uptime with NM? 

Heck you could even swap the dura runes for mad king and just destroy anything within radius by popping OWP since OWP procs mad king runes and you have so much dmg. 

OWP + smoke assault + warhorn #4  = people die. Your maul from gs is gonna hit very hard on squishies. WI is gonna hit hard. Axe #3 is gonna hit hard and chill + weakness. 

But i have to say, if you run this type of build, i have 0 respect for you. this is a perfect example of build wars 2. carries wayy too hard. 

Edited by bigo.9037
  • Confused 3

7 hours ago, bigo.9037 said:

If you don't think my build is good , fine with me. I'd personally rather have fewer players running around with such a setup  regardless. if you all go WS cele slb, that makes my life a lot easier.

It's fine for a YOLO build, but doesn't take advantage of a lot of things--like second skin, as you are losing a lot of prot uptime not taking WS.  A good condi burst would down this build no matter how much boon uptime you have. 

Doubly so if they catch you in Axe/Wh as you're only means of kiting is #5 blasting smokescale field, or trying to use smoke assault while merged (fine for evading not great for running).  

Anyway, with cele builds I've found better luck with leveraging the quickness trait to get a ton of boon uptime over camping second skin.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

It's fine for a YOLO build, but doesn't take advantage of a lot of things--like second skin, as you are losing a lot of prot uptime not taking WS.  A good condi burst would down this build no matter how much boon uptime you have. 

Doubly so if they catch you in Axe/Wh as you're only means of kiting is #5 blasting smokescale field, or trying to use smoke assault while merged (fine for evading not great for running).  

Anyway, with cele builds I've found better luck with leveraging the quickness trait to get a ton of boon uptime over camping second skin.  

I'm sorry did you miss the part where i explain that you can DODGE and BLOCK with gs? you have smoke assault that is an evade, you have 2 evades, you have a 3 second block PLUS an extra evade all from GS#4. 

This argument is so stupid tbh, "a good condi burst" well, hello? dont get bursted? and youre not even right about dying to it either.
The only way you're going to die to a single condi burst is if:
1, ALL your utilites are on cooldown including heal.

2, opponent corrupts all your boons

3, you dont have weapon swap ready, either ( cleansing sigil cleanses 3 condis )

So, yea, SURE... if you have literally everything on cooldown and you get bursted, you will die. but.. if you had 2 braincells, maybe youd block the burst with gs, reposition yourself to avoid getting bursted while you have everything on cooldown? 

Both weapon sets in my build have a finisher which means you can stealth both with WH and with gs NP. 

You also don't lose ANY protection uptime unless you are actively being corrupted, repeatedly. 
Durability runes = 4.5s/20s protection, Protective Ward = 6.5s/15s, protect me gives 6.5s/24s. 
merge = 5s/10s prot, WHAO = 3s prot. 

SO.. you add all this up, you have 25.5 whole seconds of protection just by doing a rotation and using protect me, every 24s. protective ward resets every 15s, dura runes every 20s, merging every 10s. 

you have 100% prot uptime unless you get corrupted repeatedly. 

MAYBE try to understand a build before you go and tell me its a "YOLO" build.

I currently play a build that has 0 boon duration and somehow i get away with playing the same amount of condi cleanse. i get 2 from my heal, and otherwise 0 ( except yakstance ) from traits/ skills. only cleansing sigil. and that seems to be enough for me.

Edited by bigo.9037
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, bigo.9037 said:

I'm sorry did you miss the part where i explain that you can DODGE and BLOCK with gs? you have smoke assault that is an evade, you have 2 evades, you have a 3 second block PLUS an extra evade all from GS#4. 

This argument is so stupid tbh, "a good condi burst" well, hello? dont get bursted? and youre not even right about dying to it either.
The only way you're going to die to a single condi burst is if:
1, ALL your utilites are on cooldown including heal.

2, opponent corrupts all your boons

3, you dont have weapon swap ready, either ( cleansing sigil cleanses 3 condis )

So, yea, SURE... if you have literally everything on cooldown and you get bursted, you will die. but.. if you had 2 braincells, maybe youd block the burst with gs, reposition yourself to avoid getting bursted while you have everything on cooldown? 

Both weapon sets in my build have a finisher which means you can stealth both with WH and with gs NP. 

You also don't lose ANY protection uptime unless you are actively being corrupted, repeatedly. 
Durability runes = 4.5s/20s protection, Protective Ward = 6.5s/15s, protect me gives 6.5s/24s. 
merge = 5s/10s prot, WHAO = 3s prot. 

SO.. you add all this up, you have 25.5 whole seconds of protection just by doing a rotation and using protect me, every 24s. protective ward resets every 15s, dura runes every 20s, merging every 10s. 

you have 100% prot uptime unless you get corrupted repeatedly. 

MAYBE try to understand a build before you go and tell me its a "YOLO" build.

I currently play a build that has 0 boon duration and somehow i get away with playing the same amount of condi cleanse. i get 2 from my heal, and otherwise 0 ( except yakstance ) from traits/ skills. only cleansing sigil. and that seems to be enough for me.

I understand the build, the reason it works is 90% of players in competitive are awful.  I mean your 'rotation' includes burning your defense skill (protect me) and your heal skill...  

But, your counter of 'don't get bursted' is super insightful lolol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

I understand the build, the reason it works is 90% of players in competitive are awful.  I mean your 'rotation' includes burning your defense skill (protect me) and your heal skill...  

But, your counter of 'don't get bursted' is super insightful lolol

No, this 'rotation' i was speaking of just means that in any particular fight youre  likely going to use your heal and youre going to break stun at least every now and then, so in a fight youre going to have more than 100% uptime on protection. 

YOUR point on the other hand, being that WS has more prot uptime, includes burning your dodges for protection? contradiction much? NM gets these bonuses passively and gets much, much more duration in any given fight than WS does. WS doesnt quadruple your boons when you merge + heal, NM does. 

OK, you say 90 % of players in wvw are awful, yet you are somehow UNABLE to avoid a condi burst, despite the fact which YOU stated, 90 % of players are awful. AM i really asking too much here?

Are you one of those people who panic cleanse all your condis the second they are applied? even confusion?

If you get condi bursted while playing this build:

1, youre going to take less dmg cus of perma protection -33% dmg, resolution also -33% dmg, dolyak stance - 33% dmg. 

2, you can pop dolyak stance ( which is a skill you use as last resort, regardless of build. ) to cleanse chill, immob, cripple. 

3, swap weapons. 

4, block, evade, stealth to avoid getting hit further. 

5, stop playing like the 90% of wvw players who are potatoes and getting hit by a full condi burst. 

6, if you got hit by a burst, break stun and evade to avoid letting them land the entire combo on you.

i mean look, the possibilities are endless for your options here. 

I understand you are personally part of the 90% of potatoes, but just because you cant dodge or block doesn't mean the build is bad. Just because you want a build that you can just play while afk and your ultimate goal isn't to WIN, it is to "not die", doesn't mean WS is actually better.

Edited by bigo.9037
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/7/2021 at 4:16 PM, bigo.9037 said:

But i have to say, if you run this type of build, i have 0 respect for you. this is a perfect example of build wars 2. carries wayy too hard. 

Goes on to rant about how good the build is then at the end through ad hominem basically says WS will keep you alive longer anyway:

15 hours ago, bigo.9037 said:

I understand you are personally part of the 90% of potatoes, but just because you cant dodge or block doesn't mean the build is bad. Just because you want a build that you can just play while afk and your ultimate goal isn't to WIN, it is to "not die", doesn't mean WS is actually better.

Not saying the build won't work btw, just that I found it isn't as good as WS options because anet loves WS too much.  Personally when I run a similar build for fun I use dagger MH, as I find it plays better with cele than GS does.  

I wouldn't go so far as to say it 'carries hard' though, because for me true 'build wars 2' would like in the direction of trailblazer...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Goes on to rant about how good the build is then at the end through ad hominem basically says WS will keep you alive longer anyway:

Not saying the build won't work btw, just that I found it isn't as good as WS options because anet loves WS too much.  Personally when I run a similar build for fun I use dagger MH, as I find it plays better with cele than GS does.  

I wouldn't go so far as to say it 'carries hard' though, because for me true 'build wars 2' would like in the direction of trailblazer...

I don’t think WS would stay alive longer. I just think WS is slightly easier to play for newbies. Newbies being people who don’t know how to avoid going condi nuked lol.

Explain please why WS is stronger then? Dagger is in every way worse than gs except for condi application, while gs has better defenses and more burst potential and actually has CC. 

i don’t see how 3s prot on dodge and poison on hit is gonna be better than easy 25 might on like 100% uptime as well as every other boon you can apply except stab which still has a very long duration. 

may i remind you 25 might is 750 extra power and condi power?

• Confused 1

On 11/7/2021 at 2:16 PM, bigo.9037 said:

I agree with the poison, thats true. but otherwise no. I think you've reached a point of diminishing returns on celestial soulbeast when it comes to that. NM can easily provide you with a permanent 25 stacks of might, 100% fury uptime, more quickness, weakness, and if you run Dura runes, WHAO, + merge, you have much much more stab + quickness uptime on top of that. 

KEEP IN MIND.. 25 might stacks improves your condition damage also. 25 might stacks nearly doubles your condi stats. 

Also, what stunbreak are you running on cele soulbeast that needs the CD reduction? you already slot yakstance and probably protect me which is most cases the 2nd best in slot ( LR is too situational and will proc shock aura ), are you seriously telling me you wanna run 3 stunbreaks including the stab from yakstance? youre better off with sicem for extra dmg so you can kill thieves, rangers, engis, mesmers more easily, or a trap, moa stance. You really, really don't need 3 stunbreaks if you already have yakstance slotted. 

check out this build:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POwEE6MsMDWI7hByMxU7a/VOi0A-zVRYVRMPYUAHSnSgeVBdLE04A-w

with 25 might stacks ( which you will have nearly all the time )
you get 12 % dmg from NM trait cus youre always gonna have 6 boons on you, ( might, swift, fury, protection, resolution, regen ) 
2500 power, 3000 armor , 1300 condi dmg. SO much stab uptime youll be able to play very very aggressively, perma prot. 
ANNDDD on top of all that, insane amounts of weakness spam from warhorn + NM traits which will STEAL ENEMY BOONS on interrupt cus warhorn #5 now dazes. power builds will do absolutely nothing to you, and you have enough passive CDR to ignore pretty much all condi dmg  and you have cleanses on every weapon swap anyway. Again, you dont need WS cleanses because you have yakstance to stay in their face so you can always move quickly,  and with blocks + evades + stealth you will barely even get hit in the first place. 

I would happily challenge everyone in this thread to 1v1 on their celestial build vs this setup , youre going to get completely obliterated, but i dont play this level of kittenous sustain and have no intention of playing celestial. but if you want to, THIS build is the most optimal setup and it isn't even close. 

WHY would you bother playing celestial NOW after the boon buff, and not utilize the boons when soulbeast has some of the most busted boon uptime with NM? 

Heck you could even swap the dura runes for mad king and just destroy anything within radius by popping OWP since OWP procs mad king runes and you have so much dmg. 

OWP + smoke assault + warhorn #4  = people die. Your maul from gs is gonna hit very hard on squishies. WI is gonna hit hard. Axe #3 is gonna hit hard and chill + weakness. 

Have you tried replacing OWP with SotP and Sic Em with Dolyak Stance? It might be overkill on the boons, but I half wondered if you aren't able to squeeze a lot of juice in the Sic Em/OWP windows. The build seems like it's more of a longer game (not that long though... I've fought similar builds and can confirm they have killing power).