bets how the warrior will be ruined again.

ugrakarma.9416

Anet: We heard you about not wanting to be a Bannerslave, so we reworked (nerfed so hard it's basically deletion) Banners. 

Warriors: So you made Banners obsolete. Do we get anything in return? 

Anet: No. You are just as trash as before, just without being forced to play BS. 

Warriors: And what are we supposed to play now? 

Anet: We overbuffed other classes. How about them? 

Warriors: Can we get at least SOMETHING nice? 

Anet: Pff warriors man... Always to picky... Here! Have a (tiny) phalanx buff. 

Warriors: But GS is a kitten PvE Weapon? Others can stack 25 might + other boons while doing top dps... 

Anet: OK that's enough. Jim, we need another round of Warrior nerfs and make sure that we not mention Warrior for the next 5 Balance patches. 

Warriors: Some things never change huh? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I mean if PS were changed so that any boon you grant yourself also got granted to allies in the area that would be pretty fcking strong support. Honestly its a pretty glaringly obvious solution to support builds and would be completely viable over banners.

You could perma stab the party with Brave Stride. Several other boons too like quickness, fury, swiftness, and vigor probably could be as well depending on the build and the base duration that PS shares them with.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2022 at 2:25 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I mean if PS were changed so that any boon you grant yourself also got granted to allies in the area that would be pretty fcking strong support. Honestly its a pretty glaringly obvious solution to support builds and would be completely viable over banners.

You could perma stab the party with Brave Stride. Several other boons too like quickness, fury, swiftness, and vigor probably could be as well depending on the build and the base duration that PS shares them with.

To tell you the truth that sounds more like Elite spec main mechanic over core trait, i bet they will put it on the next guardian spec. 

• Haha 1

Condi berserker will get hit the hardest in my opinion. Might sharing with PS only really works as power. How many times do you even see condis warriors in groups nowadays? They just run power bs and thats it.

Then again PS got hit so hard that you might want to run boon duration (which you probably have to anyway because of new banners) because those 5 seconds per might arent really long. 

How much quickness/alac will we able to generate? Enough for permanent uptime with no boon duration? Not full uptime with 100 % boon duration? And its still a banner, so yeah... you put it down... and thats it. 

The optimistic me would say banners get reworked to behave like  kits,  where we can pull them out with no cast time, and the skills attached to each include blocks and projectile denial/damage reduction.

The realistic me says Bladesworn in its current state indicates that the design will not in any way approach that level of resourcefulness.  

• Like 2

Bladesworn is already ruined for me thanks to the people complaining about its slowness.

yeah it was slow but at least it was dealing crazy dps. now it cant go pass 34k in most realistic scenarios. Tell me one reson to pick it over berserker. No need to mention how they dumbed down dragon trigger reach, and lush forest and flow stabilizer. 

Well done lol

for the banners part if they don't undo banner bundle NERF or give back mechanics and skills warriors LOST, there's no way to take it as a rework. 

Edited by artharon.9276

Bulls charge range reduced to 130m but damage increased by 1000% in PvP & wvw.

Throw bola changed from immobilized to snared.

Headbutt damage reduced to 0.01 but now deals DOUBLE damage when you have stability. It still stuns you, but DOUBLE damage!!!! Oh wait... They already did that.

Rush will now select a target at random.

Specter utility skills all teleport... And have two changes.

Burst skill Earth Shaker now deals triple damage to already stunned targets. PvP only...