Best repeatable reward track?

Veprovina.4876

Which one is the best to run over and over?

Assuming i don't need GoB (and i don't), which reward track is the most profitable?

For a while it was Maguuma Wastes, is that still a thing? Or LS4? Icebrood Saga?

Also, for "future proofing" the thread, i assume with EoD, there's gonna be some EoD reward tracks, so when that comes, put your thoughts on those in this thread.

https://fast.farming-community.eu/wvw/reward-track

Right now it shows Thunderhead Peaks since you can make diviner gear and instasell that (the minimum profit is 2.5g in end box due to the choice of a 2.5g vendor value exotic).

I refer to that. Keep in mind you can toggle instasell to eliminate uncertainty.

Fast Farming has always been prompt in responding to any questions in their discord. If you have legitimate feedback you can always have it addressed.

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

https://fast.farming-community.eu/wvw/reward-track

Right now it shows Thunderhead Peaks since you can make diviner gear and instasell that (the minimum profit is 2.5g in end box due to the choice of a 2.5g vendor value exotic).

I refer to that. Keep in mind you can toggle instasell to eliminate uncertainty.

Fast Farming has always been prompt in responding to any questions in their discord. If you have legitimate feedback you can always have it addressed.

Ah, Cool, forgot about that site, I thought they only do pve farms. Thanks for the link!

3 hours ago, Ubi.4136 said:

The most expensive item in wvw is memories of battle.  Which, the gift of battle track gives the most of them.

It does? I wasn't aware of that, thanks!

The problem with memories is that there's way more sinko for them than you get, so you'll never not need them and have spare to sell for profit until you're really high rank, and done the legendary things.

And since im doing legendaries, I need whatever i get. So I won't be making profit off them.

But... nice to k ow which reward tracks has most of them! Thanks!

Fast farming tends to weigh mystic clovers very heavily (5g each-- so 10 for most tracks which is why the dungeon tracks look like trash); those are only useful if you're making legendaries for the most part.

All the LS4 ones are basically around the same.  I usually run Dragonfall because that currency lets you buy amulets/rings/earrings or Sandswept (Rings/Earrings). Though note the Dragonfall vendors are locked behind some achievements so Sandswept was the better choice before I did that.

Domain of Istan requires you play through the entire chapter so do be warned.... Do this if you are going for Vision as it requires tons of Kralkatite Ore.

As a final warning each ls4 track comes out with those god awful (8!)desert coffers. While you may want to just toss them, you can select it for coffee that sells around 6s.

Bloodstone Fen has stat resettable rings/amulet.

If you don't care, just run w/e is on top on fast farming's page.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480

If you are a bit of a fashionista and skin completeist, use the tracks to get skins you did not get via extensive PvE repetions (in my case, Chack weapons and Auric Weapons for HoT, those armour skins in PoF etc.)

For legendary WvW armour, you have to go through the Triumphant track (6,12, 18 times ... depending on who many of those armour you want to make).

Always have Gifts of Battle ready for stuff, so do those as well (and that track gives you the most memories of battle IIRC)

39 minutes ago, The Boz.2038 said:

Those aren't repeatable, IIRC.

The first one that gives like 6 clovers at the end aren't, but after completing it you get a repeateable version with "normal" rewards like all others, and they still give you the skins.
It's how i'm completing these collections right now, almost done with all the Bounty Hunter skins that are expensive as feck on the TP.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Boz.2038 said:

Those aren't repeatable, IIRC.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Heart_of_Maguuma_Reward_Track

has all the account bound HoT stuff (Chack, Auric, Plated, Leystone)

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Crystal_Desert_Reward_Track

has the PoF stuff (Bounty Hunter's, Warbeast and Elonian)

and what Brandon just answered

• Like 3