Lol, no one touches warrior

Grand Marshal.4098

1 hour ago, Loboling.5293 said:

Strange isn't it... I was really hoping to see some clues over the changes. I guess we find out tomorrow if any of the feedback was considered out of second bladesworn beta. 

I doubt it though... But hey, at least the spec is kind of fun. But incomplete and without a new niche. 

I find spellbreaker more fun than bladesworn which is about as one dimensional as it gets : "charge big atttack and hope it hits". IMO it may be worse than core warrior gameplay. I begrudgingly play berserker in PVE because of DPS reasons when nobody wants to banner but it isn't something I play for fun.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lighter.5631 said:

i doubt there will be any changes at all since the last beta.

i was debating about whether to buy EoD, but thanks anet for saving me 40$

ill be getting it when it goes on discount after 4 months for low sales number.

I may buy it to do map exploration ig.

I just want something new rn and I rly like Gw2, but if they want to only focus on pve, so be it ig.

18 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Well... its IS healing....

Locked behind a mediocre weapon option, crit chance on warrior who cannot crit cap without 10 factors, this specific trait (instead of being a built in mechanic) and ofc the amount of power and ferocity you need to invest to get reliable heals out of which only 7% will sustain you.

God forbid warrior ever gets a spec centered around lfie leech so we can finally start ignoring toughness celes!

Edited by Grand Marshal.4098
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

I find spellbreaker more fun than bladesworn which is about as one dimensional as it gets : "charge big atttack and hope it hits". IMO it may be worse than core warrior gameplay. I begrudgingly play berserker in PVE because of DPS reasons when nobody wants to banner but it isn't something I play for fun.

Man, if this doesn't sum things up ... 

I like Warrior but the only elite spec they've got that really interests me is the SpellBreaker.

This happens across all professions for me.
I honestly don't think there is a single profession in the game that has 3 wins on Elite Specs for me.

Only Warrior spec I like is Spellbreaker.
Only Necro spec I like is Reaper.
Only Thief spec I like is Daredevil.
The vast majority of my time playing Ranger is on Core, although I do have a Druid and some Soulbeast builds.. I just prefer and enjoy playing my Core builds a lot more than both specs.

I have some interest in a couple of the new specs though so I'll be giving them a go at some point but for the main classes I play.
Ranger & Necro (mains)
Warrior and to some recent extent Thief..

I have absolutely no intention of changing their builds from what they currently are, and I don't see too much appeal in using their newer elite specs either.
To do so would only diminish the builds they are currently using and change the playstyles they have which I already really enjoy playing.

Maybe in time I'll make a Spectre and a Harbinger and whatever the other two are for Ranger and Warrior but if I do they'll probably be on new characters not any of my existing ones.

My gf asked me why I still play warrior the other day. And it's because I still find spellbreaker to be the most fun open world spec in the game. Even in PvP and wvw it is somewhat fun. Charging into melee and timing your counters for big damage never gets old.

I just wish they'd revert the CC nerfs and bring back some actual damage to the counter. And hammer skills. (But keep hammer 2 buffs, it might actually be viable and it's one of my favorite weapons!)

23 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

Ya it's one dimensional. And yes spellbreaker is more fun. But it's not as boring as many other specs to me. Because it's a bad kitten Warrior. 

I'll certainly play around it when I want a change of pace. (Literally)