Anybody know what the new pets do yet?

Levetty.1279

Very sad given i had hoped they would of listened to us about auto cast pets and poor damage on both pets and class. I will keep trying it given i hate Soul Beast and my marauder build wont work for a druid. In hopes it grows on me however i predict people will still insist we play Soul Beast in fractals and what not which is sad.

Edited by Kaenaydar.5631
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Krispera.5087 said:

Nah no changes to Untamed. Still clunky as hell. I'm gonna keep doing the story with it, but it's really not giving me a good taste. Still looking for the pets

They increased the ambush window from 2 to 4 seconds.

Edited by Miellyn.6847
  • Like 2

@Eurantien.4632 I really appreciate you effort and sacrifice here.  So the video can be resumed in "all new pets are garbage tier" 

Siege turtle: Oh wow a discount mortar kit... But no damage... Nothing else worth mention. 

White tiger: A boomerang  blink is wow, no damage thou... And it returns back to your starting  position so pet can not stick to target. 

Phoenix: same as juvenile skyscale. Nothing to see in there. 

Wallow is a pig with 0 mobility. At least pigs gives you a 450 leap in the knockdown. Wallow not even that. 

• Like 3

Only pets ive been using is my trusty smokescale Smokescreen and white tiger i named Snow lol. Im a marauder build with some dragon peppered in and im going untamed. However in my opinion Smokescale is still tough to beat. Class is growing on me given i hate Soul Beast and if i try core ranger people kick me from groups for lacking dps. All the pets from new content just seemed to suck.

Edited by Kaenaydar.5631
  • Like 1