Harbingers design - press spacebar

Kalista.7530

• Kalista.7530 changed the title to Harbingers design - press spacebar

Devouring Cut is technically an instant cast but also a leap that deals damage - you can exploit its mechanic by casting and canceling it over and over again and apply its damage like 5 times in half a second.

You have to press 3 and the space key on your keyboard rapidly.

Totally unreliable - you will have destroyed your keyboard before you managed to do this 10 times. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, KrHome.1920 said:

Devouring Cut is technically an instant cast but also a leap that deals damage - you can exploit its mechanic by casting and canceling it over and over again and apply its damage like 5 times in half a second.

You have to press 3 and the space key on your keyboard rapidly.

Totally unreliable - you will have destroyed your keyboard before you managed to do this 10 times. 

It works like jump dodge and you have to be next to your target. Don't have to spam anything really.

15 hours ago, The Ace.9105 said:

It works like jump dodge and you have to be next to your target. Don't have to spam anything really.

Then the guy is doing and explaining it wrong. He spams Space and Shroud 3 like crazy in each of the examples in the video. You don't spam buttons when you jumpdodge.

8 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

I so much "like" FOTMers.....

I main Thief since Day 1 and always will, i'm not chasing any flavor lol. 70% of my games are on it according to the pie chart. Rest is almost exclusively Engi (Holo) and Rev.

Vindicator is probably about to get nuked out of orbit and Holo was a while ago, so messing on the untouchable class for a bit could be a fun change of pace, now that it finally has a decently high energy spec, that's all.

Edited by Ashgar.3024