Jade Vault Achievement NPC bugged [Merged]

I've sent 2 bug reports, 3 tickets about this. Its been 7 days and still no fix, i have every component ready, i was saving materials and huge amount of gold for this moment but i can't craft because the NPC can't see one statuette on my inventory. This bug is out there for more than a week now, completely blocked our progression and still it isn't fixed.

• Like 2

Bug confirmed. Could turn in the one from Echovald - but the other one from Seitung (Jade Empress statuette) ... did not work. I tried to turn in the 2nd one separately at another day/try.

Maybe it is set to only receive once? (Working if you turn in all at once.) Or some of the statuettes are bugged. I do not think it is set to accept once per week. I think I turned in the first one previous week. But not sure.

Could be that it actually accepts only once per week (I might have completed the Echovald meta last week and turned the statuette in this week). Bug related to the weekly reset where - according to wiki - it requires you to turn in a full set each week ... where the NPC is bugged to also accept only once per week?

Edited by Luthan.5236

I guess they want this to keep people doing the meta events? But all of them are pretty cheap at the TP. Few silver. Even the one from Dragon's End (only one costing more) is a few gold only - not a big deal for people that want merchant access for their legendaries. They have a ton of gold anyways.

The items for the vault in Grothmar are more expensive lol. (Not taking the statuette from Dragon's End into account.) This might change though once people stop overfarming the maps. (Currently everyone playing them since it's new.) On the other hand ... by that time there might be a ton of statuettes on the market already.

Edited by Luthan.5236

Same - and as it was the first statuette I received.  Since I couldn't give it to her, I figured I could sell it.  It wasn't until receiving two more that I checked the achievement progress, and saw that I had to turn them in.  Turned in the two, saw that I was supposed to turn in the first one I got as well (third in list "Jade Empress Statuette"), so bought it off TP, and still can't turn it in.  -_-

57 minutes ago, Witch of Doom.5739 said:

I assume they're working on it but it wasn't in their most recent list of known bugs.  Honestly, at this point I'm a bit soured on EoD.  No one big thing, but many little things that prevent me from casually having fun.

Yea exactly, also Legendary items are what we grind for. We grind gold, materials for this moment, the moment we create a new Weapon and wield it, feel ourselves more prestigious and gain more motivation to play further. With this bug, big hype gone and my will to play EoD is simply dead. I feel myself stuck.

Edited by Rusk.4378
  • Confused 1