Thanks ANET, you kill the Fractal CMS

That was their plan, just like Dungeons. They nerfed them, removed the only reason anyone did them, so that it would be dead content. Just a matter of time before Fractal dailies are removed. Anet is known for this by now. Just like how classes got nerfed and EoD classes have great sustain. Just like that entire update that launched with EoD. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

3 hours ago, Gorem.8104 said:

That was their plan, just like Dungeons. They nerfed them, removed the only reason anyone did them, so that it would be dead content. Just a matter of time before Fractal dailies are removed. Anet is known for this by now. Just like how classes got nerfed and EoD classes have great sustain. Just like that entire update that launched with EoD. 

If they only reason anyone did them was the extra mystic coins, they're worth less anyway since mystic coins are worth less.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I personally want to go back to CMs on my healer or support, but not before I'm (and many are) fully comfortable with the new specs. I don't want to waste people's time or keep requeuing due to one-wipe quitters, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some people (esp DPS) that wanted to avoid getting booted for poorer DPS or screw-ups too.

• 2 weeks later...

People are still doing CMs, but it's way slower to find groups. Before EoD it took a few minutes, now it takes around 10 to find a party. Even with the lower MC prices I would like to get them as reward so I won't buy them from TP to buy the clovers. (Still don't know how they went down almost half their price.)
Already 3 weeks have passed and it's getting harder to find a group. On some days I don't even do them but I did them every day before. For now I mostly skip CMs and just do T4+recs but it feels like I'm back in a few years when the party wiped on every encounter and took more time than CMs+T4+RECS with an experienced group.

• Thanks 2

On 3/26/2022 at 1:09 AM, Banryuu.2156 said:

(Still don't know how they went down almost half their price.)

Because more people can get them. Junkyard and hideout are open world level encounters for 10 people, and heal alac mech is literally wheelchair to carry all your brain damaged dps into success. Strikes did what Anet wanted them to do - drop MC prices.

• 3 weeks later...