Elder Dragon Legendaries

I think GEN 3 Legendaries look pretty incredible. I'm excited to see the upcoming art work for the other FIVE Elder Dragons.

However, I'm just going to put this out there to Arenanet... PLEASE CONSIDER ALSO CREATING SKINS FOR SOO-WON! She's my favorite Elder Dragon and I think our Cantha Protector Deserves to be recognized for her part in this game! If you agree, please speak up, make our voices heard!!!

❤️ Cantha. Love what Arenanet has done so far with this expansion!

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

Why not both?

Depending on the amount of effort they will require for each variant (amount of items, number of achievements/content required), it would be thematically fitting to have a void variant unlock by collecting all of the others for a given weapon, so yeah, Soo-Won could be water themed with an additional Void one for each weapon as a collection.

15 minutes ago, maxwelgm.4315 said:

Depending on the amount of effort they will require for each variant (amount of items, number of achievements/content required), it would be thematically fitting to have a void variant unlock by collecting all of the others for a given weapon, so yeah, Soo-Won could be water themed with an additional Void one for each weapon as a collection.

No, i meant, at the same time. Watery texture, and maybe some parts are flowy like that ascended set, but it has void like effects around it, and when you swing it, it mixes both, like, water trail that's intertwined with black floaty void effects.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

No, i meant, at the same time. Watery texture, and maybe some parts are flowy like that ascended set, but it has void like effects around it, and when you swing it, it mixes both, like, water trail that's intertwined with black floaty void effects.

Oh because I'd say there are lots of people that really want a water set. Me in particular. I agree that void would be cool, but man I REALLY want a water set. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2022 at 6:23 PM, Empath.6249 said:

I think GEN 3 Legendaries look pretty incredible. I'm excited to see the upcoming art work for the other FIVE Elder Dragons.

However, I'm just going to put this out there to Arenanet... PLEASE CONSIDER ALSO CREATING SKINS FOR SOO-WON! She's my favorite Elder Dragon and I think our Cantha Protector Deserves to be recognized for her part in this game! If you agree, please speak up, make our voices heard!!!

❤️ Cantha. Love what Arenanet has done so far with this expansion!

I hate the new legendaries. As if yall didnt look like the lights from Christmas Vacation now we are going to add rainbows. Pretty soon you will just look like a giant strobe light

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Legend of Rogue.5394 said:

I hate the new legendaries. As if yall didnt look like the lights from Christmas Vacation now we are going to add rainbows. Pretty soon you will just look like a giant strobe light

That is more of an Aurene problem. The other variants should not be like that.

2 minutes ago, Khisanth.2948 said:

That is more of an Aurene problem. The other variants should not be like that.

They will have some LED or strobe effects upon withdrawal of weapon. But man I cannot stand all of these flashing light effects anymore. It was cool when the game came out because all you had was your weapon and that was it. There was nothing more annoying that a guardian or a warrior NORN/ Charr spinning around with Twilight! Now you have Flashing armor, Flashing weapons, flashing trinkets, Flashing auras and its like WTF man

14 hours ago, lezbefriends.7516 said:

Why is Soo-Wan your favorite Elder Dragon?

*Spoilers if you haven't finished the game!!!*

I love her character... at least what we got to see of it revealed in EOD. The fact that she protected Cantha and helped them progress is what I wish other dragons had been. And as a mother, probably what she wanted for her children. Love her character model and design. Love the element water.  I was deeply saddened by the ending