WvWvW Roaming Balance

smiiirf.3201

here is a little example from celestialrenegade!

Your "Sevenshot" without 25might deals 1330 power and up to 6300 Tormentdamage.

WITH 25 might it is 2030 and up to 11368 Tormentdamage.

The damage output almost DOUBLES. and i dont think that by just having a certain boon The damageoutput should almost do a 100% increase...   Keep in mind you get the might passive... no skilluse required... no CD..... no Thinking...   just PEW.

Edit: i just read you post.... CELERenegade does what!?!?  are we playing the same build? it gets 25 might just from pewpew.... 

i use this: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmgAUZlxQHMPyh1RNMO6hRSfMCKgl+U6bD-z1IY1oi/UCUCkpIIXFQvCBJPA-w

and i ALWAYS have 25 might.

actually.. i use this: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmgAUZlxQJMPii1RTMOqiRShMCagH1U6bD-z1IY1oi/UCUCkpIIXFQvCBJPA-w

but thats a diffrent topic.

Celerenegade doesnt have 25 might xDDD what a joke

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

here is a little example from celestialrenegade!

Your "Sevenshot" without 25might deals 1330 power and up to 6300 Tormentdamage.

WITH 25 might it is 2030 and up to 11368 Tormentdamage.

The damage output almost DOUBLES. and i dont think that by just having a certain boon The damageoutput should almost do a 100% increase...   Keep in mind you get the might passive... no skilluse required... no CD..... no Thinking...   just PEW.

Edit: i just read you post.... CELERenegade does what!?!?  are we playing the same build? it gets 25 might just from pewpew.... 

i use this: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmgAUZlxQHMPyh1RNMO6hRSfMCKgl+U6bD-z1IY1oi/UCUCkpIIXFQvCBJPA-w

and i ALWAYS have 25 might.

i mean the combat is usually over before u reach 25, and when u do 25 and it starts to expire. and i do know it generates from pew pew

Just now, hedap.5801 said:

i mean the combat is usually over before u reach 25, and when u do 25 and it starts to expire. and i do know it generates from pew pew

bro what!? combat over before you have 25? Just use sevenshot and press f2... GOOD JOB! you are at 25 might already.... are we playing the same game?

• Thanks 1

we view World vs. World as a cornerstone game mode of Guild Wars 2.

WvW is a joke at this point. If you want to play solo or small scale you have to play some overpowered cheese or you cant kill anything. But dont worry, anet will fix everything! They wouldnt want their cornerstone gamemode to be filled with low effort builds that can do everything.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, hedap.5801 said:

oh F2 right. Youre right.

i mainly used it in groups. my bad

If you have problems with might just try the sigil ontop of the trait. You will be at 25 might most of the time. And if you are inbetween your bursts, where just the condis are ticking, you can keep them at 25 with your f2.

Edited by Sahne.6950

26 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

If you have problems with might just try the sigil ontop of the trait. You will be at 25 might most of the time. And if you are inbetween your bursts, where just the condis are ticking, you can keep them at 25 with your f2.

yeah i can see that.  i liked doom for the reduced healing and more condi xd

3 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

WvW is a joke at this point. If you want to play solo or small scale you have to play some overpowered cheese or you cant kill anything. But dont worry, anet will fix everything! They wouldnt want their cornerstone gamemode to be filled with low effort builds that can do everything.

Maybe we can ask anet devs not to buff their mains to stupid levels....by giving themselves: perma quickness, superspeed, immense condi burst on 10s CD, super mobility....maybe GW2 wvw would be balanced if the devs would stop turning SOME professions into a literal walking fortress or UNCATCHABLE monsters

• Confused 2

18 hours ago, hedap.5801 said:

yeah i can see that.  i liked doom for the reduced healing and more condi xd

doom doesnt work anymore! they changed how sigils work when swapping legends. It is no longer POG to have "on weaponswap" sigils on your frontbar. For staff it is still ok but for bow it succs. Thats why i use the sigils that i posted in the build.

They come the closest to Doom/Battle.

Edited by Sahne.6950

Just play celestial, problem solved. As if attribute combinations would ge the only issue in this game to complain about. Half of the skills and traits are useless, but at least free to use. Gear is not, if you are not full legendary.

It's great we have such gear now because it saves a lot of money and prevents frustration regarding future incompetent balance attempts. Celestial is so strong, that it currently is and will be viable in the future.

On 4/12/2022 at 4:39 PM, Dawdler.8521 said:

Build made for dueling winning 1v1 and Holts that would probably win most roaming fights anyway while having no runes equipped?

I'm shocked!

The very same guy that says Celestial is OP and should be nerfed. You are surely shocked now.

• Like 1