Power revenant is too weak in pve

Nephalem.8921

35 minutes ago, LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

Eh, I wouldn't call it "nearly 38k."  The AP bench on Snowcrows is 36,900 and the highest I've seen elsewhere is like 37.1k

Oh my bad I thought it was 37.9, my memory is faulty apparently, anyway I would expect another 250 power from notoriety to get it into the 39-40k area if I had to guess. Maybe I need to try my hand at a benchmark video.

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Scoobaniec.9561 said:

REMOVE VICTOR AND MAKE IT PURE SELFISH DPS POWERHOUSE LIKE REV WAS MISSING AND ASKED FOR!!!!

THERES ALREADY ONE GARBAGE POTATO SUPPORT HERALD AND RENEGADE

Why they put another support in 3rd elite spec? I didnt pick up guardian

Oi it has no block, blind and aeigis spam so technically it's not a guardian lmao

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:

Oi it has no block, blind and aeigis spam so technically it's not a guardian lmao

Its like guardian but worse in any way possible. Revenant was meant to be closer to thief/necro thematically yet i am waiting for rainbows and ponies here cuz its opposite of what it meant to be

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Jthug.9506 said:

Imo the community is looking at this the wrong way. Power vindicator, to be optimal, needs banners, spotter and assassin’s presence from another revenant. In this configuration power vindicator can push out 40k. Using vindicator as a source of ap is imo a pretty huge compromise and far from ideal.

Yeah show me the logs of that 40k.. because rn this just sounds like another random nonsence. Like have you even tested this yourself and if u did please do share your gameplay and how you even beaten a snowcrows benchmark cuz man seems they should hire you rn lol...and i really hope you dont have in mind just a few first seconds of burst because that is not your dps and its irrelevant at real encounters with millions hp

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Jthug.9506 said:

Me neither, but it’s like another 250 power so it should. The only bench I have seen is without notoriety at like nearly 38k .

The highest i've seen was 37.3 on huge or something. It loses like 3.3k dps on small and a lot more with adds. On small vinditrash is 33-34k. Thats reaper level. Low dps while also offering no to low cc.

Why does gs5 even have a 1 target cap. Sword4 damage is extremely low to begin with. why is the damage shared between targets struck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if i had to change vindi:

make one skill from gs CC, vindi is almos allwais gonna be aliance + shiro or aliance+ ventary, ventary has staff so it doesn't mind but shiro doesnt have cc, jade winds is one of the most useless skills in instanced pve, in fact shiro is almost useless in raid if it werent for impossible odds, so having for example a pull on gs3 would do wonders, it doesnt even need to be an awesome pull just enought to get some cc, also vindi theme is attacking groups and hitting as many enemies as possible, but it dorsnt have a pull... like.... it would be the perfect cc for it right? just tone it down a bit in competitive and rdy to go.

the dmg, it is completely dependant on huge area enemyes, exacrly the same as power renegade with citadel bombardment, and oh surprise both gs5 and citadel are the big dmg skills, couldnt gs5 have been a tornado or something? or at least make pve one no rely on huge area, like increasing explosion areas and reducing skill overall area of effect so you hit enemies with normal hitbox, its fine to fail small hitbox but at least the medium golem hitbox should be good to go, also its stupid that archemorus spear does less dmg than the evade, and it has the same dmg as scavenger burst and nomad advance come on, also its condis, ren is the hibrid and works well as one, take out condis from vindi and make scav a fire field and spear a 10% increase dmg or so.

with that vindi becomes a good power dps build, like it woukd have a more stable dps, more cc and fields to suport if needed(and to do the hearts in eod).

now for vicktor... it needs some interesting buff for alies, first and foremost, second? maybe making gs skills have diferwnt effect on vicktor would be good, like gs5 healing alies it hits but has no dmg, gs2 the same gs4 blocks for 5 alies on vicky and then heals, i mean it doesnt have power, nor fury, no quick, alac is provided by ventary if you know how to do it only and is not that easy, just a bit better boons and gs healing and vicky would be a great healer nothing as oustanding as hfb but something is something.

also sry to say it but willbender is a vindicator but a hundred times more rewarding to use, at least you dont feel bad playing it, no energy to cry for, skills that you can choose, the same movility or even more, fskills that are usefull and so on and so on....is it just me or it isnt fair? nor normal, that i mained rev for some years and now i feel more rev like with a guard than with a rev, at least it feels complete somehow, its sad

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Scoobaniec.9561 said:

REMOVE VICTOR AND MAKE IT PURE SELFISH DPS POWERHOUSE LIKE REV WAS MISSING AND ASKED FOR!!!!

THERES ALREADY ONE GARBAGE POTATO SUPPORT HERALD AND RENEGADE

Why they put another support in 3rd elite spec? I didnt pick up guardian

Separate legends and balance them arround it, i could agree with that, even the e-management and CD of the skills is really cheap (on low effort mode like a fake e-management spec, theres ZERO e-management to be done lol).

Btw selecting vindicator would just allow players to have another core  legend (victor) OR Anet could enable Victor has core legend to every player that has Factions(like buy and extra core legend)?

Edited by Aeolus.3615