Searching active non-elite WvW world

Ani.8473

Hi peoples,

is there a WvW world which has some nice activity going on and where there are open tags appearing often? I am on Aurora Glade and rarely can find bigger groups to have fun with.

But I do not want elite servers, where everything is with mandatory guild entry and voice servers. Am I really searching for a magic unicorn that does not exist? 

Stay safe and have fun!

Ani

• Sad 1

idk. I am on Gunnars atm and we are linked to Piken. most of the time there is a open tag somewhere. Yesterday i ran with them with a Renegade and no one said any bad words or told me to get a zerg build. The tag was on discord, but people could join even if they did not want to join Discord.

over the last year or so alot of people transfered away from Gunnars, therefore we are blessed with pretty good links We had FoW, after that Vabbi, and right now we are linked with Piken. Piken is not what it used to be but still alot of pugmanders!

not saying i would suggest coming here... but there infact is a tag most of the time.

From what ive heard alot of people are bandwagoning to Vabbi atm... might be a good time to join them. But i seriously have no clue how many active pugmanders they have.

Edited by Sahne.6950

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 9:59 PM, Ani.8473 said:

Hi peoples,

is there a WvW world which has some nice activity going on and where there are open tags appearing often? I am on Aurora Glade and rarely can find bigger groups to have fun with.

But I do not want elite servers, where everything is with mandatory guild entry and voice servers. Am I really searching for a magic unicorn that does not exist? 

Stay safe and have fun!

Ani

i feel your pain. here's hoping we get that magic unicorn on friday.

Edited by floppydisk.8579

Does not matter what you pick, the pick is only valid for 2 months anyway and after that it is relink and relink shuffles the servers and 3 host will be without. Some hosts are treated worse by Arena Net and can be without a link for as much as 4-5 relinks which is a year of kitten wvw. Some servers like Gandara who nearly never even have a queue and when they do it is at the most 10 people maybe one time a week and yet Gandara been closed for over a year. 

On top of that guilds, groups, comunties are moving server as well depending on how bad their server turn out in the link lottery/dartboard. So with this said you can obviously move to another server that seem good for now but in 2 months it can be a dog kitten server again because a bad link or no link and now you have to move again. Arena Net refuse to do something about EU to fix the situation, instead they making it worse for each relink.

Sorry no good response i know, i just want to let you know that you can certainly pay but want to make clear that you likely have to pay again and again and again every second month.

On 5/11/2022 at 9:59 AM, Ani.8473 said:

Hi peoples,

Stay safe and have fun!

Ani

Nope, Anet has designed this mode for the boonball GvGers and pushed away normal people.

• Confused 2

On 5/11/2022 at 9:59 PM, Ani.8473 said:

Hi peoples,

Stay safe and have fun!

Ani

What timezone? 

Move to ET if you play during NA (has tag most day, need discord)
Move to Jade Quarry if you running during late sea. (has open tag most day, need discord)
Move to SoS if you want only to PPT during sea. 

Edited by babana.7521