Predictions and copiums for the "ultimate june balance patch"?

Veprovina.4876

- Virt nerf to damage output in pve.

- Scepter nerf (I’m gambling but since Virt has a strong F2…)

- Some nonsense you have never thought about to make the patch notes look longer (like increase cd for mimic)

Edit: - see you in 6 to 12 month

Edited by Senqu.8054
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

You know, with the amount of people who downvoted my initial post, I'm starting to think people actually think that's what I want to happen. Lol. 

It was just a micky take on the mesmer only gets nerfed trains, not what I actually think needs to happen 

🤣🤣🤣

27 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

You know, with the amount of people who downvoted my initial post, I'm starting to think people actually think that's what I want to happen. Lol. 

It was just a micky take on the mesmer only gets nerfed trains, not what I actually think needs to happen 

🤣🤣🤣

The thread is looking for copium not pessimism or realism.

In all seriousness, I expect something like this:

- Revisiting the bleeding trait in pve due to people complaining about it, consequentially improving pVirtuoso and nerfing cVirtuoso;

- Revisiting the cooldown of f4 on Virtuoso because “too spammable”;

- Making Dagger 3 doing something else in addiction to the damage, and nerfing the damage output;

- Deleting Mirage’s ability to spam dodge with signets nerfing some of the traits in either Inspiration or Mirage branch, and restoring second dodge. Alternatively, making so that the mirror from the heal skill spawns immediately;

- No changes to Chrono, or maybe CS cooldown lowered.

For those who didn't get to see the "small" preview for the June 28 profession update:

Mesmer: Chronomancers will be able to effectively choose to provide either quickness or alacrity based on their grandmaster trait selection and do so more easily, with increased radius and application methods that are easier to keep up with moving groups.

I'm hoping this is just one of many more things that are being changed for the entire Mesmer profession because with all the time they had just to only improve quickness, alacrity and the radius for wells, will just feel like another opportunity missed. But anyways, glad to see some improvements to Chronomancer; i'm hoping when they mentioned "to keep up with the moving groups," they took an idea I mentioned awhile ago about having Wells go off on the Mesmers locations 🤞Here's hoping for the best next week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tseison.4659 said:

For those who didn't get to see the "small" preview for the June 28 profession update:

• I'm hoping this is just one of many more things that are being changed for the entire Mesmer profession because with all the time they had just to only improve quickness, alacrity and the radius for wells, will just feel like another opportunity missed. But anyways, glad to see some improvements to Chronomancer; i'm hoping when they mentioned "to keep up with the moving groups," they took an idea I mentioned awhile ago about having Wells go off on the Mesmers locations 🤞Here's hoping for the best next week.

I'd love to be able to use my Chorno for support again and for wells to become good. I'm sticking with my original prediction for Chrono though.

Edited by Levetty.1279

They are gonna give warriors quickness omfg lol Anet is crazy, but finally....HOORAY CHRONO!!!

It's still early, but this is at least a good start imo. A very good start. But no actual notes however, so things still up in the air. Gotta wait until fri 😒

So... How are we coping with the patch notes preview? 😛

From what i've read, they're not all bad, but... Idk...

I wonder what the full patch notes will be.

Maybe they cherry picked those notes to make people angry, then they'll come with full patch notes that make sense? 

Lmao. 🤣

6 minutes ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

So... How are we coping with the patch notes preview? 😛

From what i've read, they're not all bad, but... Idk...

I wonder what the full patch notes will be.

Maybe they cherry picked those notes to make people angry, then they'll come with full patch notes that make sense? 

Lmao. 🤣

Idk. No Alactrity for PvP chrono anymore. It nerfed directly a WvW build (the utility boon strip rupter, even if it was a meme build anyways). Nerf to Core. No source of Alacrity or Quickness anymore if not traited. Quickness on Shield 5 has to be traited now. Wells got worse if not traited.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Senqu.8054 said:

Idk. No Alactrity for PvP chrono anymore. It nerfed directly a WvW build (the utility boon strip rupter, even if it was a meme build anyways). Nerf to Core. No source of Alacrity or Quickness anymore if not traited. Quickness on Shield 5 has to be traited now. Wells got worse if not traited.

Yup... kitten me for playing that WvW build... I guess i'll have to switch professions for group WvW now if mesmers become useless...

Good thing i have a Firebrand right? 🙄

• Sad 1