Warriors. Don’t join 2v2

Lysico.4906

1 hour ago, Lysico.4906 said:

Every loss is from warriors joining.   Stop.   

No no no. Let me break it down for ya. Every loss is from new warriors joining. The reason for that is that skilled and experienced warriors have LEFT the game because gw2 has systemically TRASHED this class. New warrior players (being new and lacking the history) have no idea what they're up against. A skilled warrior is like finding a needle in a haystack. Good luck!

Edited by JTGuevara.9018
add
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

@Lysico.4906 meanwhile everytime i go for 2v2 arena on my warrior my mates are the ones that feeding hard and i end to be the one that does like 90% team damage 50% team heal lel. Not even that top stats mean anything. But deal 90% on a hard nerfed class while team mate is playing harb/Willy is insane xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pati.2438 said:

@Lysico.4906 meanwhile everytime i go for 2v2 arena on my warrior my mates are the ones that feeding hard and i end to be the one that does like 90% team damage 50% team heal lel. Not even that top stats mean anything. But deal 90% on a hard nerfed class while team mate is playing harb/Willy is insane xD

Warriors pretty much just overachieve. They have to. The class is in the trash bin lmao. People with OP mains just get sloppy and make all kinds of mistakes. If warrior was on par, they'd be lunch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

have you heard of bladesworn?

*Snores*

"Zzzz-KNn?! Huh? What?"

All jokes aside I still think that's a wash. Even though it can stall 1v1 for a large chunk of time- Like, just focus the other guy. Bladesworn can't 2v1 very well, and it has a windup for any bursts, so it can't cover you just beating up their friend, if I am judging that properly. 

or focus the bladesworn because it cant 2v1

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ArthurDent.9538 said:

Or don't run banners like a stubborn moron and run shout bladesworn instead which is totally fine in 2's.

But it's Bladesworn. Urgh.... 🤢

"Mama! I don't want to play with BsW! He is wierd and not fun and stupid and..." 

"Son! You gonna play with BsW if you like it or not! No but's! He may be wierd but that the only option."

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Until they finish clearing all the cash they made from EoD and nerf it "To make room for the next specs" in the meta

Boring AND temporary, lmao

In other words, business as usual lmao...

Yes, folks. 60 buckaroos for THIS lmao.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

1 bobux is worth 5 morbillion quangahonkaloos

Noted. Is that tradable for tulips and magic beans, by any chance?...

10 minutes ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Its hard to explain what Bobux are. All you need to know is that its a highly coveted digital currency with exchange rates that makes all the national currencies of the world look like monopoly money.

Forget what you've heard about bitcoin.

Aaah...cryptocurrency...

In other words: magic beans without the magic...or the actual beans!

• Haha 1