Stop Saying "It can 1shot you" because nothing can 1shot you, things can only 1burst you

On 7/4/2022 at 5:28 AM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

It was a social test.

*Squints while eating a sandwich*

You sure it wasn't a vent post about someone complaining about you blowing up someone with one wolf pack for the thousandth time now that the devs confirmed they know the skill exists?

I mean, okay~

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

On 7/3/2022 at 4:01 AM, FarmBotXD.1430 said:

have you considerend not giving yourself quickness and spamming 10 skills when under effect of 20 stacks of confusion ?

Yeah while bleeding is ticking with other damage condis as well and you get freecasted because you are doing nothing but stowing weapons.

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2022 at 7:33 PM, iKeostuKen.2738 said:

Many have already said it, True Shot Dragon hunters can and will 1 shot glass. 

Sometimes scrapper 100 nades build does it as well from stealth.

I believe Holo Nades does more damage than scrapper names when they are suitably heated.

4 hours ago, semak.7481 said:

He goes after a person and insult him as his feelins were hurt (hits too close to home) aka Ad Hominem. If anything that makes him look even worse, yet another self-own.

Or its considered an own still ? :thinking:

He came at me and threw the first stone. Read back through.

Same thing as you did, just sort of came out of woodwork and started throwing tomatoes.

Good indication of who is on the stage and who is not.

Sometimes when you try too hard to make someone look bad, it makes them look good.

Your troll form is quaint & cliche. Try a different approach.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

He came at me and threw the first stone. Read back through.

His post was spot on, just like @Cuddy@6247

Same thing as you did, just sort of came out of woodwork and started throwing tomatoes.

If I would care to do that, I would have had way too many posts (and wasted time on someone who's not worth any attention) making fun of your posts that makes no sense, non-existed knowledge about the game that make me quadriple facepalm each time I see you posting literally anything. (actually, at this point, ignore forum feature comes in handy).

I still have nightmares after seeing your "guide" and what you have clipped, acting tough and then upload total fiasco that anyone would have been ashemed to upload (Clarifying - turtle FFA thread, the clip is deleted either by you or twitch). Like ... that must be some hardcore joke and then pretending he knows something about the game, balance and whatnot. 

Sometimes when you try too hard to make someone look bad, it makes them look good.

Are you trying to make me look good? I'm flattered, but no need, really

Your troll form is quaint & cliche. Try a different approach.

Merely agreed with these guys above.

Why would someone have to play the game to see the thread is a BS? Makes one wonder who is a troll here

Edited by semak.7481
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, semak.7481 said:

His post was spot on, just like @Cuddy@6247

If I would care to do that, I would have had way too many posts (and wasted time on someone who's not worth any attention) making fun of your posts that makes no sense, non-existed knowledge about the game that make me quadriple facepalm each time I see you posting literally anything. (actually, at this point, ignore forum feature comes in handy).

I still have nightmares after seeing your "guide" and what you have clipped, acting tough and then apload total fiasco that anyone would have been ashemed to upload. Like ... that must be some hardcore joke and then pretending he knows something about the game, balance and whatnot. 

Are you trying to make me look good? I'm flattered, but no need, really

Merely agreed with these guys above.

Why would someone have to play the game to see the thread is a BS? Makes one wonder who is a troll here

Good job dude.

You totally attempted to reverse everything and mandala effect the situation.

No one's ever seen that one before. I'm sure it'll work out the way you wanted it to.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

30 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

You totally attempted to reverse everything and mandala effect the situation.

I don't think you know what the Mandela Effect is. Someone pointed out that the nominal difference between "one shot" and "one shot combo" is nitpicking at best, you copped out with it being a social test, and then blasted someone else who saw through how ridiculous that was by criticizing their forum activity. I don't live in the game myself, and have much more respect for the casual players who are trying to manage a work-life balance with some recreational fun time. You're digging your own grave and have derailed your own conversation due to your own blinders. Seek professional help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Cuddy.6247 said:

I don't think you know what the Mandela Effect is. Someone pointed out that the nominal difference between "one shot" and "one shot combo" is nitpicking at best, you copped out with it being a social test, and then blasted someone else who saw through how ridiculous that was by criticizing their forum activity. I don't live in the game myself, and have much more respect for the casual players who are trying to manage a work-life balance with some recreational fun time. You're digging your own grave and have derailed your own conversation due to your own blinders. Seek professional help.

👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

I'd like to think everyone on the PvP forums are friends or at least friendly/civilized to each other.  My ele was one-shotted a long time ago by a DH. I didn't complain on here because it was my fault. In EU a ranger was very close to one-burst my mesmer from stealth and we both laughed said I got lucky (not really I dodged and dazed him) but yeah it was friendly. 

@Trevor Boyer.6524

is a long time forum user and I remember years ago agreeing with him in regards to some accounts getting better games. My main account was banned (not for botting or AFKing but for repeating what someone said and thus got labeled a racist, which in itself was wrong, I didn't appreciate being called a racist but I still got banned. So stupid) and the F2P accounts I got to Plat were also banned coz accused of farming for gold (ewww I have a rather high income and no need to waste time to bot for pennies) No I have never cheated/win traded, farmed in PVE (too lazy, my time is precious)

My memory is cloudy however I do remember @Stand The Wall.6987 being an ESL player a long time ago. Also maybe his Apple sig indicates he likes Tybalt or has intent to poison Snow White for being more beautiful than him. I am hoping he's in Patagonia where it's winter right now. I'm concerned about his snowman melting. 

Edited by greedywholesome.9081
Kelsey Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Amazing.

The social test provided in this thread seems to be yielding results that the people in this forum who actually take their time to insult other forum users, are the ones lacking information who don't even play the game anymore.

Totally agree with you. That is kind of odd. 

wait you feel insulted? ok lol. i can tell by your posts in the thread that you are actually pretty annoyed by people saying 1 shots instead of 1 burst, but i bet an angry forum post will solve all that huh. the reason i'm even still replying is cuz i thought you were disillusioned like me. its hard to believe there are people out there who have been playing the game for a long time who still have hope. thats cool tho for real keep truckin.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

My memory is cloudy however I do remember @Stand The Wall.6987 being an ESL player a long time ago. Also maybe his Apple sig indicates he likes Tybalt or has intent to poison Snow White for being more beautiful than him. I am hoping he's in Patagonia where it's winter right now. I'm concerned about his snowman melting. 

lol whoa pal i'm just a casual who plays meme builds. thanks for the fantasy tho loler.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

Rofl I am still trolling even though I know I am the one who is at fault for tossing first insult. I am trying to keep this going to make it look like I won an argument so I look good, rather than having this reflect on me as unnecessary aggression in front of the community. I feel it is better to act like someone deserved the insult rather than hone up and apologize for poor forum conduct.

It's all good man. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

On 7/5/2022 at 8:25 PM, myun.6395 said:

Yeah while bleeding is ticking with other damage condis as well and you get freecasted because you are doing nothing but stowing weapons.

or you can use 1 ability that blocks/evades for 2s and take 4k dmg, after it ends your blind and confusion is gone and you run them the kitten down

This is more interesting than playing bladesworn js

Am I right eventual forum mod

Am I right?

Am I-

Also, begrudgingly on topic, I'd like to point out that the OP has some merit. While oneshot situations exist, they are exceedingly rare at this point in time because so many people are playing bunker. Haven't personally seen a glass ele for a long time, and only now am I starting to see glass deadeyes. 

It isnt "nothing" though. And that's not even including the combo setups that happen quickly enough that they might as well be classified as oneshot.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Cuddy.6247 said:

You should really try to see a therapist.

And I think YOU should see a nobel prize award for being an incredible human being!

Thank you for your high level contributions in this forum and stark personality.

You've set an example for us all, of what true class looks.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

9 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

And I think YOU should see a nobel prize award for being an incredible human being!

Thank you for your high level contributions in this forum and stark personality.

You've set an example for us all, of what true class looks.

If only being super-awesome was a category for the Nobel nominations.

Regardless, I'm not the one with such a failed grasp of my own communication that I need to call a failed stratagem a "social test" and evaluate the validity of opinions or critiques based on forum activity. It's literally the level of self-awareness one could expect from a child. Hope you find a therapist that works out.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2