hay guise

• 3 weeks later...

Simply disgusting... How is elementalist allowed to get away with this, while necromancers still need to be buffed?

Honestly, pressing more than three buttons per minute on necromancer is an affront to humanity. Rewarding players for having skill should be banned - it is oppressive.

Delete ele, its too tanky by default with it's 11k health and sub-2000 armour. It also does too much damage. Meteor shower has a long cast time, cooldown, and is basically the only skill that makes staff dps viable in a Zerg - therefore it should have very low reward for using it.

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
31 minutes ago, solemn.9670 said:

Hello I tried to play ele and it was too difficult so I gave up. Anyway, I'm here to tell you all that ele is SUPER EASY and OVERPOWERED. That's why I can't play it competitively whatsoever. Because it's TOO EASY, I wouldn't waste my time ....Β 

I gotchu fam, yt some guy named solemn, he has a ton of subpar water/earth builds and tutorials, learn from him

On 2/19/2023 at 4:29 PM, lotus.5672 said:

I gotchu fam, yt some guy named solemn, he has a ton of subpar water/earth builds and tutorials, learn from him

One off-meta full zerk water earth core dd ele build. Like two years ago at this point, it was one video and just for fun. You're obsessed with me or schizophrenic, I don't care which, but it reeks. I don't know what I did to make you hate me so much but it's really humorous how tilted you get over my very existence. That's wild fam, maybe it's time to touch grass or initiate a romantic relationship with someone.