Every Specialization in WvW explained.

DanAlcedo.3281

Elementalist: Wanna play Staff and spam Lavafont? Here you go.

Tempest: I can heal and cleanse conditions! What do you mean with "and what else?"

Weaver: Wanna play Staff and spam Lavafont but better? Here you go.

Catalyst:  Wanna play Staff and spam Lavafont but slighty worse then Weaver? Here you go.

Warrior: I miss the Vanilla days...

Berserker: I have this one skill called Scorched Earth. Thats basically it.

Spellbreaker:  IF i could go melee and IF i didnt get Blind Spammed and IF the enemy has no Stab and IF the enemy doenst dodge and IF i dont die, i maybe can do 3 dmg and remove a Boon.

Bladesworn: 🎵IM STANDING HERE AND REALIZE! BEING ABLE TO MOVE IS KINDA IMPORTAAAAAAANT!🎵

Ranger: Wanna see me become a walking Arrowcard?

Druid: If you squint hard enough you might find something here.

Soulbeast: Wanna see me become a walking Arrowcard but better?

Untamed: PLEASE dont kill my pet. NOOOOOOOO! 😭

Necro: Wells? WELL!? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaper: IM GONNA REK YOU ALL! If i get into melee range. YOU WILL SEE!

Scourge: Soooo.. I have just installed the game and somehow have more loot then everyone else. Wierd.

Harbinger: When people see me they always teleport to spawn after 3 seconds. One way or the other.

Guardian: Im a worse version of Firebrand. Which means im still more usefull then 95% of the rest of you.

Dragonhunter: OK! What if, we let the enemy come to us?

Firebrand: I OWN THIS PLACE!

Willbender: Wanne see me overextend WAY TO MUCH and not get punished for it? Wanna see me do it again?

Thief: Whats that? You didnt port to spawn fast enough? Let me help you with getting there faster.

Daredevil: I think i have seen one like 6 years ago. I wonder what they are up to these days?

Deadeye: I think i have seen one like 5 years ago. I wonder what they are up to these days?

Specter: GUYS GUYS! IM A SUPPORT SPEC NOW! Can i have a spot in the squad now? What do you mean with " OMEGALUL"?

Engineer: Legends say they existed a long time ago. But needs to be confirmed.

Scrapper: "Man ... i wish i would get loot. Maybe i switch this useless Elixergun for the Flamethrower." ( This is an actual problem)

Holosmith: I think i have seen one once. But could be wrong.

Mechanist: Obviously a pet Spec doenst work in WvW. Why did i just kill 3 people by myself?

Mesmer: I wish i was more then a portal bot...

Chrono: WISH GRANTED! You can now support people! Kinda.

Mirage:   🎵IM STANDING HERE AND REALIZE THAT MY DODGE DOESNT MOVE ME AND IM DEAD NOOOOOW!!!! 🎵

Virtuoso: WISH GRANTED! You can now do damage! Kinda.

Revenant: "Existential crisis" the class.

Herald: Im here to give people boons and press Hammer 2.

Renegade: Im here to press Hammer 2.

Vindicator: Im sick of pressing Hammer 2. I gonna press Dodge instead. Alot.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 5

Tempest: Wanne see me overextend WAY TO MUCH and not get punished for it? Wanna see me do it again?

CatalystWanne see me overextend WAY TO MUCH and not get punished for it? Wanna see me do it again?

There, some small fixes, since it's WvW we are talking about lel.

2 hours ago, Telgum.6071 said:

I've seen elementalist doing this countless times.

It think everyone else is a pretty clearly inferior version of a willbender either due to inferior survivability and boons or mobility and ability to disengage. Which means everyone else can be killed or chased more easily than a willbender.

I agree that harbinger is disgusting though, simply not as frustrating as a good willbender.

Edited by Karagee.6830

9 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Tempest: I can heal and cleanse conditions! What do you mean with "and what else?"

Catalyst:  Wanna play Staff and spam Lavafont but slighty worse then Weaver? Here you go.

Explanation is misleading. Need to add "Want to try hard and get less results? Be the downstate-meme" to all