We really should get a free set of Legendary Armor

Just now, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

He told us that he played 20k hours ?

If he actually played it for 20k hours, he could get any ingame reward he wanted in that time. That is literally part of what you've just quoted above.

Just now, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

And even if he signed up 10 years ago , it piggyback (payed) the account

Yeah, he paid to play a game. Because that's how games/entertainment work. If you think buying a game once supports it for 10 years then you have nothing to say here🤦‍♂️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

If he actually played it for 20k hours, he could get any ingame reward he wanted in that time. That is literally part of what you've just quoted above.

He would get an OW set ,if raiders allowed it

Yeah, he paid to play a game. Because that's how games/entertainment work. If you think buying a game once supports it for 10 years then you have nothing to say here🤦‍♂️

Thank god the devs offer Birthdays rewards (lvl-up-items) for people that ought an acount 10 years ago  . This 10year set it will be same

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 9

2 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

You've dodged everything I wrote, try again.

Ok

My turn

Why he should have this set ?
Birthdays Gifts exist , for people that bought an account 10 years ago + they also get "Royal Guard Outfit" .

It will be the same with stats.

Why not ?

• Confused 11

2 hours ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Ok

My turn

Nah, that's not how it works. When you keep dodging what you quote and get it pointed out, it doesn't mean "it's your turn" for anything. Maybe if it's "your turn to go back to the previous posts and actually respond to them" 😄

Yeah, people already get birthday skins. That's good enough.

gl with your weak baits.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

He would get an OW set ,if raiders allowed it

Thank god the devs offer Birthdays rewards (lvl-up-items) . This set it will be same

ah yes, its raiders fault. i see raiders are the worst that happen in the game because they put effort in the game and because of that you have to put effort if you want something nice, thats not nice!
having put little effort and comunicate in mmo rpg? unheard of!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Tails.9372 said:

The post did state that you have to play: "world bosses, Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons, Living World, World vs. World, Player vs. Player" for achievements to get a currency called "Proofs of Legend" so it being an overarching legendary amor set for every player to work towards is not a far fetched assumption but ofc. only time will tell.

Going by the naming, it would just be a "reliving past releases" scavenger hunt, just like the original Proofs of Legend. I seriously doubt it is Legendary anything, and more likely just a skin unlock.

• Like 4

After all of this -- I would rather get one auto core-Tyria map complete for turning ten. It's not really game changing. You can then work towards crafting a generation one legendary. If you don't have at least one map complete after ten years of gameplay, you most likely shelter yourself into one game mode. A map complete could at least get you into PvE, interacting with maps, and experience new things with the Steam release onwards.

Edited by Falseprophet.1502
More explanation because people are obviously confused for no reason
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

He told us that he played 20k hours ?

And even if he signed up 10 years ago , it piggyback (payed) the account and supported the company .

We can immagine the his 10 year set as free skin that has stats , like the the 80-lvl-up-items.

Can you quote were they said they played 20k hours because I cant find it in this thread.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Busty Bombsalot.4570 said:

We really should get a free set of Legendary armor for all of our toons that are 10 yo.

You are asking not only for one free set of legendary armor for the account but for one set per character? Wow.😂

All fun aside, I would have been onboard with a legendary aquabreather, since that's not available by other means. Legendary armor sets can already be obtained in several ways, and many veterans no longer have a need for them.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

It's kinda like, "I bought and ate a tasty dish in the restaurant, now give me second plate only becouse you had the privlage of having me here". Do you really consider playing a game and having fun as something you should be rewarded for OP? Like can you be even more entitled.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

Neither raiders nor any other player have the power to allow or disallow it.

2 hours ago, Jokkerzzz.5471 said:

ah yes, its raiders fault. i see raiders are the worst that happen in the game because they put effort in the game and because of that you have to put effort if you want something nice, thats not nice!
having put little effort and comunicate in mmo rpg? unheard of!

2 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

You keep dodging everything you quote, try again.

Oh shush you. Don't you see that it's literally that 1% of the playerbase called "Raiders" that is responsible for all the hurt and despair in this game? They are literally standing in front of every A-Net employee with AK-40 and [Banana of Penetration] pointed at each of them only to deny the poor, helpless and yet so heroic and supportive OW players that god sent, stat changing, totally unobtainable in other mods while farming camps, golden luxury, that is LEGENDARY ARMOR.

They do Tequalt.

They do foraging daily.

They do "Help Quaggan plant a banana" heart for kitty sake.

And you monsters dare to say "No!" to them?!

Well...

Good job totally agree with you. ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

Neither raiders nor any other player have the power to allow or disallow it.

Why i see the same player(raiders) , when something like the Legendary set conversation is coming up ?

PvPers wont have a problem with a legedary set (stats are not affected), neither the WvW (because you die from zergs)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 8

1 minute ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Why i see the same player(raiders) , when something like the Legendary set conversation is coming up ?

PvPers wont have a problem with a legedary set (stats are not affected), neither the WvW (because you die from zergs)

Speaking in opposition to something is not the same as disallowing it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

Speaking in opposition to something is not the same as disallowing it. 

Yes , but the problem is whatever idea is pitched (OW gear) , you dissnounce it , without giving an alternative .

Why is that ?

For example casuals , didn't go against you when they choose not to release further Raids + about the CM rewards . They kept their mouth shut , but didn't support the idea and didn't really effect them.

Other people having Legendary set effect your enjoyment ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8

11 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Yes , but the problem is whatever idea is pitched (OW gear) , you dissnounce it , without giving an alternative .

Why is that ?

All too often the "requests" come from a place of entitlement or are actually demands. I tend to oppose entitlement or demands expressed in that way. I am also of the opinion that if someone is not willing to put in the effort earn something (as is the case with the OP in this thread) then they should not expect to have it handed to them.

But I have made suggestions and pointed out alternatives and options that already exist in response to a second set of legendary armor. Those wanting such a set quick and cheap just don't like my suggestions. Besides, I dont need to suggest an alternative to a second pve legendary armor set...one already exists.

Edited by Ashen.2907
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

For example casuals , didn't go against you when they choose not to release further Raids + about the CM rewards . They kept their mouth shut , but didn't support the idea and didn't really effect them

I am a casual. Ive tried a few raids but just dont have the time. 

Even so, yes other casuals have spoken against the addition of raids to this game many times. Every time new instanced content of any sort is added there are those who bemoan the new content. Every. Single. Time. Without. A. Single. Exception. some casuals have complained.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

All too often the "requests" come from a place of entitlement or or actually demands. I tend to oppose entitlement or demands expressed in that way. I am also of the opinion that if someone is not willing to put in the effort earn something (as is the case with the OP in this thread) then they should not expect to have it handed to them.

Raid gear are participation rewards , not prestige one .

Its simply a skin with stats .

Just like "Royal Guard Outfit" then this set the person wants ,  will a "welcome back commander feeling"

But I have made suggestions and pointed out alternatives and options that already exist in response to a second set of legendary armor. Those wanting such a set quick and cheap just don't like my suggestions. Besides, I dont need to suggest an alternative to a second pve legendary armor set...one already exists.

There could many more sets , rewarding other activities .

• Confused 6

2 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Raid gear are participation rewards , not prestige one .

Its simply a skin with stats .

Just like "Royal Guard Outfit"  , it will a "welcome back commander feeling"

There could many more sets , rewarding other activities .

I never claimed anything about prestige.

It is more than a skin with stats though as there is much more significant functionality inherent to the legendary armory.

...and those other activities, most of them, can already be played to earn existing sets.

Edited by Ashen.2907
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

I never claimed anything about prestige.

It is more than a skin with stats though as there is much more significant functionality inherent to the legendary armory.

Which the majority have , it wont effect them if other people have it .

The more people can change stats faster , the better for everyone

Then we can create a "commander food" , that forces the stats to change to those silly casuals lege armor in Instances , rather to ask the to change manually

(edit2: equip Costume > stats temponary are disabled > gain 1000 power/pre/feroc pot)

• Confused 11