Should ANET increase the daily rewards

3 minutes ago, Dondarrion.2748 said:

Agreed, it takes about 5 mins to get your daily on average, 2g is more than enough.

Not sure where you are getting that number from. Daily completion time isn't necessarily gonna be the same for PvP vs. WvW vs. PvE and within that, some are faster depending on what the objectives are. For example, in PvE, crystal oasis bounty is prob gonna be faster for a veteran player than "do 4 events in brisban wildlands" or whatever (cause of having to track down the different events that will get completed so fast). Sometimes you can avoid those with a JP daily, but then that's relying on the good faith help of other players, so it's not inherent to the daily itself, it's more because of how helpful people are. Then there's PvP as another example where the daily can include winning a match (not sure if it always does, don't pay much attention to the cycle there).

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

You're not restricted to doing daily from only one category.. capture a landmark or spend 25 badges of honor, view some vista, kill a bounty, gather some materials.

OP is talking about rewards from dailies after all these years, so my perspective is that of OP being a veteran who have tried all game modes by now. 5 mins average is over time, from those days where you get it done in minutes to the days when it's a bit slower. Of course, a new player with few daily options will take longer, but to them 2g reward will also be pretty huge as it is.

Edit: just wanted to state I wasn't the one to react with that stupid confused emote on your reply. 🙂

Edited by Dondarrion.2748
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Dondarrion.2748 said:

You're not restricted to doing daily from only one category.. capture a landmark or spend 25 badges of honor, view some vista, kill a bounty, gather some materials.

OP is talking about rewards from dailies after all these years, so my perspective is that of OP being a veteran who have tried all game modes by now. 5 mins average is over time, from those days where you get it done in minutes to the days when it's a bit slower. Of course, a new player with few daily options will take longer, but to them 2g reward will also be pretty huge as it is.

Edit: just wanted to state I wasn't the one to react with that stupid confused emote on your reply. 🙂

Fair enough. I find 5 mins a bit hard to believe as an average, but I guess if you're used to doing it for years and know exactly where to go and what to do, it can be pretty fast, so I take it that's more where you're coming from.

Oh and as far as the emojis go, I appreciate the mention, but don't worry about it. I block them from appearing on my screen at this point anyway. Makes the forums much more bearable to use.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

On 9/5/2022 at 1:39 PM, MarkoGold.7126 said:

As the game gets older everything starts to cost more and more gold, who remembers when gems were 50g for 400 well me and that was before the game went f2p, the collections cost alot of gold for example look at dragon slayer collections. My point is simple the ingame inflation went up but we are not rewarded more they should increase the rewards we get for example to 5g for completing daily achievements.

So you want to respond to gold inflation... with more gold inflation?

Incidentally, you may want to apply for a job in the U.S. government.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The only time my dailies take longer than a few minutes (average for me is likely to be around 7 to 8 minutes, though 2 to 3 is not uncommon) is if I decide to do all 3 in one game mode. One match of PvP will usually complete dailies, Viewing a vista + gathering in my guild hall (or a zone) + standing in a circle in WvW can be done in 5 minutes. Still this will vary depending on specific dailies. I think the fastest Ive ever completed 3 dailies was about 1.5 minutes.

Mystic forger + big spender + vista. If youre in Armistice Bastion (which is my go to hub) you might make it under a minute, the limiting factor being how fast your game loads.

1 hour ago, gateless gate.8406 said:

So you want to respond to gold inflation... with more gold inflation?

Incidentally, you may want to apply for a job in the U.S. government.

Off topic. A month or three a go I was listening to interviews what to with money now that inflation is coming. The most common answer - Ill put it in a bank to keep it safe. Also EU response was much worse.

9 minutes ago, Cuks.8241 said:

Mystic forger + big spender + vista. If youre in Armistice Bastion (which is my go to hub) you might make it under a minute, the limiting factor being how fast your game loads.

Off topic. A month or three a go I was listening to interviews what to with money now that inflation is coming. The most common answer - Ill put it in a bank to keep it safe. Also EU response was much worse.

What was the Eu response?

7 hours ago, Cuks.8241 said:

Haha, thank you for sharing that. The average person's grasp of basic economics is sometimes quite stunning.