I like some trash talking in pvp

Lysico.4906

5 minutes ago, Lysico.4906 said:

I know some folks go too far but I enjoy the trash talking.     I must be a weird bird I guess

Nah, you not a real pvper unless you enjoy the drama.

Whole purpose of it is to be WWE like and stupid for entertainment.

People who complain about **** talking, not sure what they were expecting when walking into pvp environment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Only really enjoyable when its directed at the wintrader cartel, also making it justified.

If you want the best reactions, you need to go after the little big fish. The one's that tie their ego to how well they do in Gw2 PvP. Those who take this game seriously above all others.

Bonus points if they have a twitch following, that expands your audience by like 500%.

People make trash talking and toxicity in pvp look like it's the norm but in reality it's not. Not even close to it, in fact.

I play this game almost exclusively in competitive pvp around plat and very, very rarely have I seen anyone actually being toxic and insulting for no reason. Each and every single time someone got called an idiot or got trash talked it was 100% warranted because they were either trolling or blatantly win-trading.

Pro tip for not getting trash talked: Do the very base minimum that's required of you and don't queue competitive matches on a class you barely have 10 games on with level 15 white gear.

Edited by Nova.4608
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lysico.4906 said:

Ummmm gear makes no difference 

Except it clearly shows the player has never used that character for longer than 30 seconds if they couldn't even be bothered to transmog nor dye it.

Unsurprisngly, every time I find one of those people in my matches they stand around doing nothing or suicide constantly. Wonder why 🤔

Let's call a spade a spade here.

Edited by Nova.4608
  • Confused 1