Reaper need buffs PvE

ruikarikun.9402

Hello.

Please buff power reaper.

Thanks.

I read there was a change that you take more damage in reaper shroud. Ok all tested it what the point to be so weak for reaper? What the point of this.

So yeah please make some buffs. Many specialization in proper gear can face roll HP solo, and reaper now is very weak and no logic to be in that state.

Edited by ruikarikun.9402
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 5:50 AM, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

what was that about anyways? Did Tequatl complained about how tanky necros were?

It was on the same patch as a lot of the general survivability nerfs. Tormenting runes, battle scars etc.

To be fair, I thought the torment runes was extremely busted and should be nerfed, you lose maybe 4-5% of your damage while be invincible. Others a bit more debatable. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mell.4873 said:

The main nerf they saw was with their sustain with life steal. I would say a small buff to Reaper Shroud is on its way since there are plenty of ways to shorten it though taking damage.

Being forced to live in shroud isn't all its cracked up to be. Would rather have them increase the attack speed and damage of Greatsword to give a reason to be outside of shroud.

• Confused 1

On 9/15/2022 at 11:56 PM, Bakeneko.5826 said:

Not face tanking

Reaper doesn't "face tank", because taking damage makes you lose your DPS entirely. In fact you have to avoid more attacks on Reaper than any other class. For a comparison that most players will understand, Reaper Shroud is like wearing permanent Scholar runes (but much stronger) except no one can heal you, so there's no way to get your damage bonus back once its gone.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Xerxez.7361 said:

Being forced to live in shroud isn't all its cracked up to be. Would rather have them increase the attack speed and damage of Greatsword to give a reason to be outside of shroud.

You already need to be out of shroud every 10sec on power builds.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Like 3

On 10/8/2022 at 7:47 PM, Warscythes.9307 said:

It was on the same patch as a lot of the general survivability nerfs. Tormenting runes, battle scars etc.

To be fair, I thought the torment runes was extremely busted and should be nerfed, you lose maybe 4-5% of your damage while be invincible. Others a bit more debatable. 

The silly part about that patch was that the nerf to Shroud durability was ONLY in PvE while the main patch focus was reducing survivability in competetive modes.

• Like 1