Best teamcomp for 3v3s?

Sahne.6950

1 minute ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

You can run triple chrono for 6 moa.

I'm not saying you should.
But you could.

NOW THATS THE TYPE OF ANSWER I WANTED!

But i think you cant Queue as 3 Chronos.... it gives you a message that there is to many people running the same profession... we tried 3 tempests xD Atleast in Conquest you cant Q as 3 of the same profession.

Edited by Sahne.6950

2 minutes ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

> queue as whatever you like
> swap class before match starts

You're welcome.

Sometimes you cant see the obvious 😄 hexa moa it is then!

(while we are at it... double moa is so disgusting and should be literally against ToS xD yesterday this random Chrono steamrolled boyce because of double moa.... HOW IS THIS A THING!? 😂)

Edited by Sahne.6950

true true... but i just think its laughably bad design if someone can turn you into a chicken nugget for 12 seconds.... spamming 2 ; 5 and evading only goes so far...

12 seconds in a videogame is a eternity... lets be real.

conclusion: we play 3 chronos this afternoon 😄

Edited by Sahne.6950

13 minutes ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

Dodge the chick'n
Or get the beat'n.

just dodge! ahh why didnt i think about that

The real thing gets out of hand if he does it out of stealth tho....     inner peace.... and suddenly....  CHICKEN! 🦃

Edited by Sahne.6950

well 
best team comp is the one you get the most fun

now a full tutorial how to exploit the matchmaking to achiev most fun

step 1 q up into useless enemies

q up as double engi and thief (in case you can't q up as triple engi)

your team comp is going to be an standard supp tempest aura share, 1 lightrod tempest aura share a minion mancer necro, both eles run both pet glyphs

now you facing 2 monkeynist at least that will do 0 dmg to you cuz they mindlessly rifle spam

supp tempest starts with earth overload, lr tempest use dagger 3 to shocking aura the hmmm, 20 units, once one mech gets stunned you use both fire elemental stacks, the mech is dead the other mech still useless as the both tempest perfectly cycle shocking and mag aura and the necro corrupts all the boons in his forever stunned enemies.

1 hour ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

You can run triple chrono for 6 moa.

I'm not saying you should.
But you could.

That's so evil genius. The mind of mesmer mains never cease to amaze me. It's one of my least played classes yet I've played it just so I could understand how to counter them. The down side of this comp is that I'll probably laugh so hard, I'd lose focus. Mirror images with the daze mantra, then f4 moa f4. Just guessing on top of my head as it's not my class but yeah, this is funny and evil...i like it. GS, sword and torch for stealth. Idk. lol, this is too much. Good entertainment for sure. Probably best to play offline mode to prevent hate PMs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In all seriousness, if you want to win:

-Tempest is extremely broken in 3v3 due to aura share and numbers being currently overloaded. You should be running at least one. If you run two, one can go auras + lighting rod.

Once you have 1 or 2 tempests, you then fill with meta specs with good teamfight DPS. The best choices are probably Shout Bladesworn, Harb, Support/Burn Guardian ( Run if you have just 1 tempest ), Herald ( Note that Mallyx is very playable here ), or Catalyst.

2 hours ago, Master Ketsu.4569 said:

In all seriousness, if you want to win:

-Tempest is extremely broken in 3v3 due to aura share and numbers being currently overloaded. You should be running at least one. If you run two, one can go auras + lighting rod.

Once you have 1 or 2 tempests, you then fill with meta specs with good teamfight DPS. The best choices are probably Shout Bladesworn, Harb, Support/Burn Guardian ( Run if you have just 1 tempest ), Herald ( Note that Mallyx is very playable here ), or Catalyst.

Support Tempest for obvious reasons - Bladesworn for forward engagement, extra party shout buff/cleanse even reveal, those big unblockable strikes - Harbinger for mass CC output stop revives/stomps, quickness, and the general ultra utility flexibility Necro has to be able to swap utilities in and out to accommodate for match ups without screwing the build up.

There really is no counter to this ^ other than rolling the same thing or something incredibly similar, and actually outplaying this comp.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524