Minstrel Vindicator is even worse than Scrapper [HIGH LEVEL-FOOTAGE]

jul.7602

• jul.7602 changed the title to Minstrel Vindicator is even worse than Scrapper [FOOTAGE]
18 minutes ago, Rider.6024 said:

Do we know if this is caused by a bug or just an oversight by devs? 

This is caused by the trait "Reaver's Curse" Which gives 5 Endurance per target hit with your dodge, since the heal dodge only affects allies, you get 25 endurance back when hitting 4 other allies, which when combined with vigor/endurance food means that in-effect you can chain dodges nearly infinitely as long as you're in a zerg.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Rider.6024 said:

Do we know if this is caused by a bug or just an oversight by devs? 

hopefully a quick fix is in order

It is a working as intended from the devs.

This is sometime that some players already were especting  😉

Edited by Aeolus.3615

5 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

It is a working as intended from the devs.

This is sometime that some players already were especting  😉

Wait what was the phrase by one dev in the leaks, "we will let the players figure it out"? I mean it had a different context but at the same time it fits here way too well at this point

Edited by soul.9651
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, soul.9651 said:

Wait what was the phrase by one dev in the leaks, "we will let the players figure it out"? I mean it had a different context but at the same time it fits here way too well at this point

Vindicator has perma leap spam with the right build, it is stupid knowing it is intented.....

PS: Vindicator leap can still be interrupted 😉 still need stability and resolution while leaping.

P.2 2 vindicators trooling like 10-15 magumas 😛 for several minutes with perma leaps xD.. i got my fingers tired....atm

Edited by Aeolus.3615

26 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

Vindicator has perma leap spam with the right build, it is stupid knowing it is intented.....

PS: Vindicator leap can still be interrupted 😉 still need stability and resolution while leaping.

What i mean is that i agree its dumb xd.. but also it doesnt seem that they test anything before they make any changes

Edited by soul.9651
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

P.2 2 vindicators trooling like 10-15 magumas 😛 for several minutes with perma leaps xD.. i got my fingers tired....atm

That was probably me and my friend if it was just outside OW. I wanted to see how abusable it is before it (I hope to god soon) gets nerfed. Was definitely a good laugh.

20 minutes ago, mysticozzy.3589 said:

them OW ppl was whining so i came with my vindi to help em and killed u 3 that was there 😛 its so stupid

😛 i joined later was one of them  IDK what devs were reading rather than read what skill do before they change  them..... note that my build had nothing to boost the leap spam  besides shiro and vindicator f2 i dont even use boon duration.

Its like a 1st april patch.... this kinda of changes  is why i cant trust gw2 devs to a decent'ish pvp game balance.

EDIT: just noticed had ventari trait to remove condi from ally and the other one that gives endurance on condi removal.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

• jul.7602 changed the title to Minstrel Vindicator is even worse than Scrapper [HIGH LEVEL-FOOTAGE]
56 minutes ago, Virdo.1540 said:

Dont forget, you can still stunn the vindi dodge. 

Its still as buggy garbo as before

That being said Vindi has the ability to dodge in place so lines, statics, baby cages don't stop them but they do slow them down. They can also outlast the CC by standing still and spamming both their dodges and double block.

Edit: And then the dodge they get on their utility skill... and then their projectile block which lasts 50 seconds and then their sigils... and then their group stunbreak... and then...

Edited by YTKafka.4681
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, jul.7602 said:

Just when you thought things were getting better, Anet disappoints. Infinite dodgerolling vindicator with perma barrier, heals and condi removal is going to be even more kitten than minstrel scrapper ever was. Hail the boonballs.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1609407088?t=00h06m07s

I still would like to see it in a decent fight situation, against proper opponents & not bots :d

On 10/5/2022 at 1:51 AM, YTKafka.4681 said:

That being said Vindi has the ability to dodge in place so lines, statics, baby cages don't stop them but they do slow them down. They can also outlast the CC by standing still and spamming both their dodges and double block.

Edit: And then the dodge they get on their utility skill... and then their projectile block which lasts 50 seconds and then their sigils... and then their group stunbreak... and then...

It still cant dodge when immobilized. 

And the utility skill costs energy ,which means less damage and stuff & has an quite long cd.

With the bubble, they cant really do anything else. They cant stunbreak on ventari at all. With alliance , they cant bubble. The stunbreak costs a lot of energy and has a long cd. Their dodge doesnt allow to jump over gaps. It doesnt go "further" than a standard dodge would.

Spamming dodges and block just to outlast a cc leaves them like a trainings golem. and and and.... Those arent real arguments.

There are way worse classes that should be looked at.

Edited by Virdo.1540