Petition to make Vault finish downs

Venport.3925

Should vault finish downs?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should vault finish downs?

• Yes
    • Yes but less enthusiastically (no)

I'm not enthusiastic about the specifics, but I do think it's the kernel of a good idea. The Daredevil elite finishing downs is pretty cool but it suffers from the problem that you have to preemptively "charge it up" to really get good value out of it.

Edited by ASP.8093

9 hours ago, Venport.3925 said:

reasoning: 
1. its cool

2. why not

if it would be op to make it the whole area you could just do like, the direct middle

Negotiate high, then let em barter you down to what you were going for in the first place. Pretty slick, like something a thief would do.

Of course, no.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I don't think it should outright finish downs, but I think there should be more skills that do finish or have increased damage vs downs. I think vault is a good candidate for the latter. Make it do 20-50% extra damage vs downs.

While we're at it, make impact strike a simple AoE down finisher too.

Edited by Recursivision.2367

I voted no although I'd find it hilarious if they did do this. I'd say it would probably have to only finish one down and only if they're already down when it hits, anything more would be waaaaay too much and even that might be too much already. Honestly this might be better suited as a trait effect as well, not a baseline. 

4 hours ago, SleepyBat.9034 said:

Doesn't Daredevil already have a skill that can insta kill downs? Your idea wouldn't work because it's far too easy to spam it.

the elite can down people one the final hit and is 1/2 as slow as a normal finish

no one uses it because thief's guild and dagger storm are way better elites