Six More Minutes to Knightfall bugged for people who had the original achievement unlocked years ago

I just did it again in a public map shortly after the patch,  and, sure enough, it's still bugged....

If anything this shows how much they care about us old players (none at all), since apparently we're not even worth a "yes it's bugged" answer - we're just left in a complete state of neglect.

But hey, we already paid for the game, so makes sense they wouldnt care. if this was a gem store bug you can be sure it'd be fixed on day 1 or 2 max

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

I'd be surprised if they were not aware of it.  The difference between this achievement and the other is that this one only impacts a small percentage of players so it's probably not much of a priority.  Complaints about this have barely had any traction on the forums and it's practically nonexistent on Reddit.  They can completely ignore this at no cost to goodwill with players.  Look at the Maws of Torment meta in PoF which has been very buggy since day one and still hasn't been fixed.  This achievement will be no different and the only potential fix will be from a bored dev who had some spare time inbetween tight project deadlines.

It's a very pessimistic viewpoint but unfortunately that's where I'm at now in regards to bug fixes.

Edited by mythical.6315
  • Confused 1

As it has been several weeks since the release and players are slowly losing the interest, maybe Anet can consider to grand father the completion of the new achievement for players who finished the old one previously, with the new patch.

I see it as win-win for everybody 🙂 Thanks.

• Like 4