Tag Watchers

jballstars.8219

11 hours ago, Daerth Riverstone.3218 said:

Aside from "tag watching" what underhanded tactics are you talking about. Because the tag watching while I get it, is so miniscule. Honeymoons ALTS have been reported so many times and it seems he never gets banned so idk that anet really  cares that much. 

Well you seem to have the friends list follow thing down , I heard you announced my going invisible with a LOL ,  you are quite the skilled player.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, April.4765 said:

I was on my thief and i saw ViP while on my way to camp. So i follow them and report their movement in /t and /m. Is that tag watching?

No tag watching is when you either start a free account or buy a discounted 2nd or 3rd account to just join another server so you can log in your non-primary account and report on where people are at since you are on their side with that other account.

On 12/9/2022 at 12:49 PM, AlCapwnd.7834 said:

What is OBS?

lol. I can respect obs since roamed against while fighting against and when teamed with didn't see the Mag trend of call for more while fighting. Doesn't mean I won't be looking to fight again. obs knows their classes and positioning so is a great fight. obs is a good roamer and a good example when roamers are going to roam and say, oh hai zergling. They are also one of the reasons I will defend Mag while not on it. Doesn't mean not looking to next fight but can still /wave. .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jballstars.8219 said:

Well you seem to have the friends list follow thing down , I heard you announced my going invisible with a LOL ,  you are quite the skilled player.

Breh, I added you as a friend when we were linked together so I could see where you guys were at because you refuse to use chat like a normal person. When someone goes online or offline it literally tells you IN YOUR CHAT  for the dull people in the back of the classroom. You are fooling anyone because you are literally watching mag map chat if you know that and are watching the callouts. VERY sportsmanlike. You are a hypocrit man. Mag has been memeing you all night yet you single me out? Whatever dude you wanna be bad, be bad. Anyone could offer you advice to be better but you'll never listen to anyone aside from the drizzlewood veterans in your guild. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Daerth Riverstone.3218 said:

Breh, I added you as a friend when we were linked together so I could see where you guys were at because you refuse to use chat like a normal person. When someone goes online or offline it literally tells you IN YOUR CHAT  for the dull people in the back of the classroom. You are fooling anyone because you are literally watching mag map chat if you know that and are watching the callouts. VERY sportsmanlike. You are a hypocrit man. Mag has been memeing you all night yet you single me out? Whatever dude you wanna be bad, be bad. Anyone could offer you advice to be better but you'll never listen to anyone aside from the drizzlewood veterans in your guild. 

you're a scumguuma!

I'll just paint a picture of the ViP experience...

Driver gathers 50 people together

"Okay guys let's have some fun, let me see who can watch mag chat for us today! Woot!"

Proceeds to head to the nearest tower with ewp and watchtower on it. 

"Okay guys maguuma is coming get ready. Our scout tells us it's time to make a difference in wvw"

Proceeds to stand in 1 spot and die to 15 pugs

"Okay guys new borderland! I'll brb going to take a break to report to the forums, you guys know where spawn is, right?"

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Daerth Riverstone.3218 said:

"Okay guys let's have some fun, let me see who can watch mag chat for us today! Woot!"

"Okay guys maguuma is coming get ready. Our scout tells us it's time to make a difference in wvw"

"Okay guys new borderland! I'll brb going to take a break to report to the forums, you guys know where spawn is, right?"

I totally agree with you as  I experienced the same thing. Whenever I called out in the map chat like "AiR cata down on this tower ", they would immediately port out despite already built a few superior cata, like they can see the map chat. 

One time I can call it a concidence,  but happened on every time.

I can say it confidently AiR themselves are tag watching. The pot calling the kettle black

1 hour ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol. I can respect obs since roamed against while fighting against and when teamed with didn't see the Mag trend of call for more while fighting. Doesn't mean I won't be looking to fight again. obs knows their classes and positioning so is a great fight. obs is a good roamer and a good example when roamers are going to roam and say, oh hai zergling. They are also one of the reasons I will defend Mag while not on it. Doesn't mean not looking to next fight but can still /wave. .

Plenty of my brothers on mag are just like me. We just love the challenge of a good fight. win or lose I just like the combat in gw2.

thank you brother and I look forward to our next encounter.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LetoII.3782 said:

Nobody's denying we have no class or are a detriment to the game mode

So you all are actually trying to run WvW into the ground.  You admit it. That's entertaining? Your server enjoys making the game miserable for everyone so they won't play? 

That's so short sited and juvenile. 

Yeah put your childish confused face responses on this.  Same little 🤡s that spam laugh emotes in game. Of course. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Evenge.4067 said:

So you all are actually trying to run WvW into the ground.  You admit it. That's entertaining? Your server enjoys making the game miserable for everyone so they won't play? 

That's so short sited and juvenile. 

Yeah put your childish confused face responses on this.  Same little 🤡s that spam laugh emotes in game. Of course. 

Look how worked up you are about a silly old video game.

I guess you'd be an expert on juvenile

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

@ OP .. this absolutely does not matter at all. 

Pretty much.

If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen.  The difference is what you choose, as a guild leader, to focus on.  Spend all your time being paranoid and defensive or spend your time on your guild, those things you have control over?  You set the tone for your guild.

Reading this thread hits home for me since TLC is also more of a social and casual guild.  We also have a wide variation in skill level.  We also have "hard cases".  We also will pick and choose fights and leave or take "PPT breaks".  We just don't seem to experience the problems VIP seems to have.  We learned long ago back during the absurd WvW tournaments where we'd be hopelessly outnumbered that you make things fun for yourself despite externalities.  Your only limit is yourself.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Daerth Riverstone.3218 said:

I have 2400 guildies pal , I don’t need an alt to know when your team chat is whining .   Not to mention half your tag watchers ousted themselves on this thread.   They even gave me a screenshot of you guys referring to a certain tele hack .   Definitely sharing that with some friends.  Meme us all you like , try to take pot shots about my skill level ,  we have our fun regardless. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Daerth Riverstone.3218 said:

You do know that being in 1 guild, and playing together every day means you are not pugs right?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

No, like what does obs stand for? Was a legit question lol. Is it just an elite snipe guild or something?

14 minutes ago, Ubi.4136 said:

You do know that being in 1 guild, and playing together every day means you are not pugs right?

we don't actually play together nor do we communicate at all on discord so collectively it actually is a pick up group. [MAG] is just a collection of maguuma players under 1 band, especially useful for these alliances tied to guilds. Literally a bunch of roamers, no group comp no synergy no nothing....just likeminded players looking for combat against others. One of the most typed things in guild chat is "is there content in wvw" (content being enemies to fight)

Though I'd have to say this whole thread is pointless when the OP is accusing others of exactly the same thing he is doing or has others doing for him. He slightly admitted it in a previous post without actually saying it exactly.

People spam /laugh and jump on people as banter especially when this ViP group purposely avoids enemies to go cap empty towers/keeps. Yeah its a kitten feeling but it is what it is, kitten things happen all the time but so do good things.

Edited by Stash.8401
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Stash.8401 said:

we don't actually play together nor do we communicate at all on discord so collectively it actually is a pick up group. [MAG] is just a collection of maguuma players under 1 band, especially useful for these alliances tied to guilds. Literally a bunch of roamers, no group comp no synergy no nothing....just likeminded players looking for combat against others. One of the most typed things in guild chat is "is there content in wvw" (content being enemies to fight)

Though I'd have to say this whole thread is pointless when the OP is accusing others of exactly the same thing he is doing or has others doing for him. He slightly admitted it in a previous post without actually saying it exactly.

People spam /laugh and jump on people as banter especially when this ViP group purposely avoids enemies to go cap empty towers/keeps. Yeah its a kitten feeling but it is what it is, kitten things happen all the time but so do good things.

Here's an example.  I'm always solo, never grouped with anyone.  My guild is my wife and kids, and like 5 random other people that never rep or play in wvw, honestly not sure I have ever spoken to them.  I am on TC, not known for big, comp'd guilds.  There are a few people that I have fought next to occasionally over the last 10 years.  If 4 of those people and I end up in a 5v5 vs some random others, that really isn't 5 pugs vs 5 pugs.  Sure, we may not be grouped or comp'd, we aren't in voice chat, but I know their character, have fought with them before, and know what they are going to do.

This basically describes Mag.  When you play with the same people over and over, year after year, even if you never speak to them in chat or over voice.  Even is you never group/party with them.  Playing with people you know, know how they play and what they are going to do, pretty much means you aren't pugs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

With the current system though ... not a big deal to have just secondary accounts on the enemy servers - for gathering info. Even if the commanders could prevent others from getting info from following.

Though with the alliances system that one might be a big thing that could change. You either can be random ... or join a guild. And it would not be possible to just join every other big guild/alliance that possibly could become your enemy ... with at least playing there (to not get kicked/removed from the guild) a bit serious. Will be harder to get info that way.  Unless someone knows someone that plays on the enemy team normally (with his main) ... that gives away info.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, jballstars.8219 said:

I have 2400 guildies pal , I don’t need an alt to know when your team chat is whining .   Not to mention half your tag watchers ousted themselves on this thread.   They even gave me a screenshot of you guys referring to a certain tele hack .   Definitely sharing that with some friends.  Meme us all you like , try to take pot shots about my skill level ,  we have our fun regardless. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

I'll be the one to explain I guess

When indo and his gang were linked with vip i think someone in his guild said in team chat "spam 1 if vip is trash" and a ton of people started spamming 1 so vip got pretty kitten about it

• Haha 4