Revert the post processing change -NOW- [Merged]

5 minutes ago, RedCobra.7693 said:

Its much more noticeable if you have legendary effects, my character is just a ball of light now lol 

Feels the same.  Maybe I something set differently somewhere.  This isn’t to say that people are not having issues. 

Edited by mythical.6315
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Flapjack.6791 said:

All people I have met after the Patch were talking about how trash this change is. Just give us back the "none"-option. Is it that hard?? There was no logical reason to remove it. If they wanna add another option, just make it 4 in general and leave "none".

Absolute! I got eye c a n c e r now! (and the filter sucks, ty Anet)

Edited by Mytos.8324

I have played Guild Wars 2 for 10 years without postprocessing for a reason. According to the update notes the "low" PP setting tooltip is intended to replace the OFF setting, but this forces color grading on all players. Is this actually an intentional element of the game design or a bug? If this is not a bug, it seems like a terrible idea to remove options from players that have no bearing on giving people advantages/disadvantages over others in gameplay, but that do affect players' enjoyment of the game and its performance. 

• Like 1