No downstate event

Neukku.5713

How about a no finisher event instead?

Or a no movement speed increase event?

Or a no ranged weapons event?

Or a revive with full health and 300% increased attributes if you weren't killed within 10 seconds of entering down state event?

It doesn't always have to be that down state is disabled. Events should have more variety.

• Like 1
  • Confused 8

25 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Or a revive with full health and 300% increased attributes if you weren't killed within 10 seconds of entering down state event?

It doesn't always have to be that down state is disabled. Events should have more variety.

Been trying to get a player collision + friendly fire event for years but not even that can they do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Funny how the 8 months leading up to EoD release they had wxp bonus event once a month for wvw, now we go months without an event while we wait for another buggy WR beta to show up whenever they feel like it, but can't even be bothered to properly announce ahead of time at this point.

🙄

• Like 2

As I said to get a better feel on how Call To War populations impact things we should get some of those outside of the betas. As far as other special events would love to see a number of them seeing how the mechanics impact the playstyle. Love to get a spikem forces immediate respawn event to see if zerg-busting could be aided by a mechanic that requires more risk for more reward kind of tactic. On top of that, I am always a fan of no downstate weeks myself but understand how others do not like it as much. 

3 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

I really want them to pull in some of the mistlock instabilities into the mode.

Social Awkwardness
Boon Overload
Hamstrung
Vengeance

I can see all of those being added in some sort of way, either as special weekly events, or by capping a shrine in a map.

Edited by Lan Deathrider.5910
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I can see all of those being added in some sort of way, either as special weekly events, or by capping a shrine in a map.

What about every time someone caps the shrines, a random effect starts? Like the gta chaos mod. 

2 zergs fighting on the field outside bay, shrines capped suddenly there is no gravity.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

What about every time someone caps the shrines, a random effect starts? Like the gta chaos mod. 

2 zergs fighting on the field outside bay, shrines capped suddenly there is no gravity.

10/10 would play, but that would have to be from a banner and be the float effect with a 50 target cap.

Still, I think it's a shame that there are not effects like that that a small group can go grab in the middle of a big battle to affect the outcome.

More and better siege would be nice as well.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

I liked my idea for random territory instability effects.

But that's just me. 😭

I don't know all of these makes me picture a one off 'Chaos' map with extra points due to the insanity and rules switch at objective flips for the objective area. Course anyone not knowing what they were getting into would be in for shock so probably wouldn't be well received but yeah would be a crazy map.

Now that we have the multi-option poll logic may need to get one out there. What other concepts or events might people be interested in trying? Mind you, consider if it seems like logic they could temp code for? Example I don't think they could could just remove boons, but they probably could lower the cap to 1 in some settings, using samples above.

4 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Now that we have the multi-option poll logic may need to get one out there. What other concepts or events might people be interested in trying? Mind you, consider if it seems like logic they could temp code for? Example I don't think they could could just remove boons, but they probably could lower the cap to 1 in some settings, using samples above.

100hp health. 
No thieves.
Everyone naked. 
No dodge. 
No thieves.
No doors but all objectives have sentry.
All skills are now single target.
No thieves. 

There are so many options!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4