Gold Transfer

No, you should be fine.

There are some restrictions set: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230430967-Gold-Wealth-Transfer-Restrictions-Mail-Guild-Bank- and as mentioned there, they're in place to "prevent the rapid and abusive transfer of wealth that may be associated with account takeovers, fraud, and real money trading (also known as "RMT" or "gold selling").", so as long as you don't fall into those categories you probably don't have anything to worry about.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

It's fine, many players have multiple accounts and will transfer items and gold between them. There's a cap on how much you can send at a time, and that includes the value of items so if you've got a lot of stuff on your old account it might take a while to transfer it over, but you're allowed to do it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

No, you should be fine.

There are some restrictions set: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230430967-Gold-Wealth-Transfer-Restrictions-Mail-Guild-Bank- and as mentioned there, they're in place to "prevent the rapid and abusive transfer of wealth that may be associated with account takeovers, fraud, and real money trading (also known as "RMT" or "gold selling").", so as long as you don't fall into those categories you probably don't have anything to worry about.

What about exact 500g + 5 items I can send. Does it excess the limit? I couldn't understand

3 minutes ago, ljoselfar.2437 said:

What about exact 500g + 5 items I can send. Does it excess the limit? I couldn't understand

You can send how many items u want 5 at a time

There will be a shortish cooldown after 2 mails in quick succession.

the 500g a week is reset monday when raids reset.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I recommend using the Guild Bank instead if you have one and can be sure that no one will take the stuff before you had a chance to log in with your other account.

While this works for items and will likely be faster than mailing everything individually, the guild bank gold withdrawal is subject to the 500 gold per week limit. This is also mentioned on the provided link to the limits in place.

• Thanks 1

If you do send more than 500g via mail, the mails with over 500g will remain until the next week's reset. The items can be removed, though.

There is also limit on the number of mails in your box, so don't load up too many that have gold you can't remove.

This is all on the wiki.

On 1/8/2023 at 10:37 AM, Khisanth.2948 said:

There is a cap on how much you can withdraw per week but I don't think it looks at item values unless it is going by vendor value because sending legendary item is fine and that far exceeds the gold cap.

It goes by vendor value which is why Mystic Coins are used for trading, due to the insane difference. The devs are historically mostly concerned about liquid gold in this game since traded gold isn't real gold income and is always either neutral or a loss (with Trading Post fees).

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508