Final Round AT Comps - Welcome To The Catalyst Spellbreaker Vindicator Show

Trevor Boyer.6524

16 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Spellbreaker stacks are starting to creep up in favoritism because they're figuring out that you can run 4 or 5 Spellbreakers on the same team, have ultimate self-sustain individually from each Spellbreaker to begin with, but then they can all also run Banner as elite. So it takes forever to widdle down a Spellbreaker to begin with but then when one goes into downstate, they just Banner each other off the ground. It's like being a full support comp while still being a maximum power team fight roam side node comp as well. No drawbacks.

Ah, I get the 4x spbs team now.

On 1/12/2023 at 8:42 AM, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

Cata is the most hardest class in gw2 which mean there only best player will play it.

This sentence bring some old memories... It remind me of the dev saying:

Revenant is played by the best players and the best players tend to win

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

Peeps were telling me chrono is giga op.
where the chronos at, im squinting REALLY hard and cant see any.

We placed a continuum rift some years ago and collectively decided it was time to rewind back there. We all vibing back in 2018, you're the only one left in 2023. Give us 5 years to catch up and you'll hear from us again, just you wait!

9 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

Peeps were telling me chrono is giga op.
where the chronos at, im squinting REALLY hard and cant see any.

Seriously now? Your class is next on the line once the angry mob done with ele and warrior, I wouldn't celebrate I'd be you. Oh and engies too...their turn just around the corner. Like one profession out of line nerfed to the brink....the fotm crowd will simply move to the next best thing,  they can win with while facerolling...so your distortion happy trigger build is soon to be a destination for the migrating lemmings...or it may be another and mesmer spared for now....doesn't matter though...you'll be here soon trying to "reason" with the angry mob demanding mesmer blood...mark my words

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

17 minutes ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

Seriously now? Your class is next on the line once the angry mob done with ele and warrior, I wouldn't celebrate I'd be you.

Regardless of OP'ness after SPB/ele are vindi/untamed. 

Mesmer always has been an issue for bad players regardless how strong it was, so its natural to have someone complain about it. I heard a rumor that they dont want it to be competitive, quick CS nerf despite it not even abused to an extent what other classes are allowed, makes me think that can be true

• Like 1

2 hours ago, semak.7481 said:

Regardless of OP'ness after SPB/ele are vindi/untamed. 

Mesmer always has been an issue for bad players regardless how strong it was, so its natural to have someone complain about it. I heard a rumor that they dont want it to be competitive, quick CS nerf despite it not even abused to an extent what other classes are allowed, makes me think that can be true

Yeaaahhh....there is always something to nerf isn't there? The object of hatred may change but those at the losing side of every meta...are always the same and lose they will till the end of this game.

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

On 1/12/2023 at 1:42 AM, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

This is survivorship bias.

Cata is the most hardest class in gw2 which mean there only best player will play it.

There has nothing wrong when the best player got mAT.

1% of people cant make it work.... but those 99% live in downstate meta is not the case.

Just Like teapot say "Just let it theoretical broken, it is fine coz it hard to play and only true gamer can push it to limit".
The true broken is 111 nade engi,  ez as f********k

Hardest PVE Class = Condi Core Engineer (sadly dead build)

Hardest PVP Class = Sword Weaver (sadly dead build)

Hardest WVW Class= Probly Staff Weaver (sadly almost dead build)

Where did you get that Catalyst is the hardest class in the game? (PvP Cata is one of the easier Ele class only below to Bunker Tempest xD)

Edited by ZolracAtrox.2908