Daily JP, Old Lions Arch

Galmac.4680

Just now, Parasite.5389 said:

not everyone is going to have the Lion's Pride gizmo to access old lions arch, blocking daily achievements progress from the playerbase

I don’t think that’s what they means. I assumed they mean you could either/or as a choice like some dailies allow for.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Sarius.9285 said:

that's not at all what the post suggested...how did you even come to that conclusion lol

"today is this Weyandts Revenge as daily jumping puzzle.  Dear ANet, can you make the old Lions Arch Troll jumping puzzle work as daily too??? "

because thats what is says!
the two jumping puzzles arent the same, why would it be and Either/or option?!
it would be like saying "Hidden Garden is todays jumping puzzle, Anet, make Conundrum Cubed work as well"

Edited by Parasite.5389
  • Like 7
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Parasite.5389 said:

"today is this Weyandts Revenge as daily jumping puzzle.  Dear ANet, can you make the old Lions Arch Troll jumping puzzle work as daily too??? "

it would be like saying "Hidden Garden is todays jumping puzzle, Anet, make Conundrum Cubed work as well"

If i said "Warrior uses greatsword, can you make Thief use greatsword too?", would you seriously turn around and accuse me of asking to strip Warrior of his greatsword?

• Confused 6

5 hours ago, Parasite.5389 said:

that is absolutely not what it says lol, it just asks to have both of them work for that daily 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

But no dailies work that way. Other than choosing which nodes to gather, which vista to view, or which events to run, there are no choices, no either/or's for such things. If anything, it would be better to request it be added into the daily rotation, you'd have better luck with that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sarius.9285 said:

that is absolutely not what it says lol, it just asks to have both of them work for that daily 

BUT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME JUMPING PUZZLE!

Lions arch has 3 jumping puzzles

Todays jumping puzzle wasn't Troll's Revenge

Edited by Parasite.5389
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I suppose the daily could be changed to 'A Lion's Arch jumping puzzle', although then I suspect the vast majority would do Urmaug's Secret every time it came up, because it's the quickest.

As far as I remember neither Troll's End or Troll's Revenge have ever been including in the daily achievements (unless you count the old version which didn't specify a puzzle), there's several puzzles which aren't included.

• Like 1

I believe there is some miscommunication here.

Weynandts revenge has always been in game in old and new lion's arch and it is mostly unchanged (except the start and a few no fly zones), that is/was the daily when this topic was created. It would be nice (if it isn't allready) if you can do it in old lions arch as well as in new lion's arch).

There was also a jumping puzzle Troll's end in old lion's arch. It was later replaced by the more difficult Troll's revenge in new lion's arch. Troll's end was long not accesable, but with the new memory token it can be done once more.

I personally dislike this as a regular daily, although I would love to see them do some old lion's arch dailies as an extra (like the dailies on certain living world maps). The jumping puzzles would be a cool addition to these kind of bonus dailies