Prime Loot a joke, again

A baby minipet, are you serious? This is the LEAST rewarding MMO already, and the prime loot is less rewarding than those of any other game I play.

You seriously only gave us Prime Loot to show up on Amazon's Prime Loot ads.

And players say this is the one MMO that respects them.

Also, the Fools Joke patch notes have more content than we would actually get, so the joke's not on us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 14

1 minute ago, lezbefriends.7516 said:

No one is buying prime for the kitten loot. It's about the principle.

Yes how dare they give away something for free to show up on amazon prime loot msgs.

They could have just given away a instant repair canister mate.

Think of the children people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

You have to be an (Amazon) Prime member, but other than that just copy the code and put it in Gem Store. 

Thank you. I had expected that there would be some sort of hoop to jump through so that Amazon got something out of it, but just copying a code is quick and easy enough.

5 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

Thank you. I had expected that there would be some sort of hoop to jump through so that Amazon got something out of it, but just copying a code is quick and easy enough.

Well amazon get your prime membership money do they not?

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

Well amazon get your prime membership money do they not?

They got my prime membership money before this promo, before I had ever heard of game rewards via Prime, and will get it after. I doubt very much that anyone is paying for prime to get a minipet in gw2.

Edited by Ashen.2907
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

While I agree this is the worst they gave us so far, its still free and its something you can sell on tp. You probably forgot about nice free things they gave us before, outfit, cape, chair, boosters, some account stuff like bank, tp, etc. And even free Heroic edition.... 

• Like 2

Don't the Prime promotions normally start off with relatively small things and then build up to bigget stuff later on?

I don't have Amazon Prime so I haven't paid much attention, just checking briefly to confirm it's either things I can get another way or don't want, but that's the impression I've gotten, the first few drops in each 'series' are things like consumables or boosters and then there's promotion exclusive items like the logo t-shirt outfits later on.

If you want the baby minis and don't think it's worth getting Prime you can buy them on the Trading Post for about 1-2g each. If you do have Prime and don't want them you don't need to do anything, just don't use the code and nothing will change for you.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Ashen.2907 said:

Is the minipet actually free or do you have to do something to earn it?

You just have to go to the site and claim it, that's all. It's free.  Of course, it's free for people who already subscribe to amazon prime. I sub for the tv series they offer, so this is something that's like a bonus for me.

• Like 1