Male Norn run animation

Cant say I like the animation much but it is what it is, it fits them well imo. If anet change it now, people who like it will get mad and I would completely understand that, so just keep it as it is. Honestly, even if majority of people would be up for it I doubt Anet would change it after 11 years...

There is TONS of much more important things to change now.

Edited by Cernoch.8524
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Animations, unless they are way off (and even then, they might garner favor, see the famous longcat tonic), are often subject to personal preference.

Changing an animation almost 11 years in is bound to be met by at least as much aproval as disaproval. 

Highly unlikely that this will get touched up. At best with some type of animation update which targets the entire game.

• Like 5

On 4/18/2023 at 7:35 AM, Cyninja.2954 said:

Animations, unless they are way off (and even then, they might garner favor, see the famous longcat tonic), are often subject to personal preference.

Changing an animation almost 11 years in is bound to be met by at least as much aproval as disaproval. 

Highly unlikely that this will get touched up. At best with some type of animation update which targets the entire game.

Yup, one guys says they don't like something, the next guy says they love it and don't want it changed. So which of the two dudes should Anet appease? The one who wants it changed? Or the one who wants it to stay the same?

• Like 1