Most Meta Events Bugged [Merged]

1 hour ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Just a quick note to let you all know that I've flagged this for the team so someone can look into it. 

It looks like all world bosses are bugged. Been receiving numerous reports from friends that they won't spawn (Karka Queen, Shadow Behemoth, and all the others).

Also, as you are already aware of, crafting and other sruff is currently not working properly, either. Eek!

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 2

Can we get the title of this thread changed to reflect that this bug is effecting more than just Verdant Brink? It's not just Verdant Brink so merging all the reports of other events not working is just going to make it so people come here and only see the VB thread and start their own.

This bug is affecting, as far as I know, everything that runs on a scheduled time. From HoT's metas to Dragonstorm to Leyline Anomalies to vanilla world bosses. I didn't try it but someone near the Dragonstorm npc said they tried a private squad and Ryland got stuck in the green unattackable state before the fight is supposed to begin.

Edited by Umbrose.3609
  • Like 1

• smul.1928 changed the title to Most Meta Events Bugged [Merged]

So far, world bosses and ley-line anomaly seem to be working fine. Ley-infused lodestone is back to functioning and showing LLAs spawn locations properly.
Public dragonstorm was behaving weirdly for me though. Might be related to some other issue, not necessarily to the same fascinating may 2 update. The event and instance were fine but first phase Ryland was completely invisible and untargetable, his orange hp bar on the right wasn't going down at all. I couldn't hit him with anything. Relogging on the same character and restarting the instance fixed the issue.

• Sad 1